Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

How to change country code for LG smart TV

Ez-Adjust IN START change region change country code LG Smart TV

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Yonatan

Yonatan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 14, 2016 - 09:55 PM

Hello all,

After reading many forums how to change region for LG smart TV using  Ez-Adjust I gave up.

I am trying to change my  reading  from IL to US (area code 1793), all forums say the same thing, go to  Ez-Adjust->Area Option and change the id in the first line to the US ID.

I tried it but there is no way to change the current ID, I type the US id but nothing change, In addition I tried to change it through IN START but nothing, i was unable to change region.

I hope there is someone here that had the same problem and solved it and can help me.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks. 

#2 Udi Azulay

Udi Azulay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 25, 2016 - 10:47 AM

hi Yonatan,

I have the exact opposite issue, I bought the LG smart TV from parallel Israeli importer (was not aware) and would like to change the location to Israel, but I do not know what is the correct 4 digits number for it.

right now the EZ-ADJUST shows the current area as:

Area: 4952,

ContinentIndex: 88
Language&Country: JA
HW: AJ/JA/IL.

kind regards,

Udi

#3 Udi Azulay

Udi Azulay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 25, 2016 - 03:09 PM

found a solution

just entered the EZ-Adjust screen (using a homemade Arduino remote), then area settings then changed the area to 1000 pressed ok then restarted TV.

Tada, now all my problems solved!!!

I'm able to see the UI language in Hebrew, set the location to Israel and download all the Israeli apps from the LG store.

#4 supermario

supermario

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 27, 2016 - 03:31 AM

Hi Guys

I need your help.  I have a TV LG 43UF770T-TD bought in DXB (Middle-East).  I want to change the location to UK or India which ever gives me access to the best apps through the LG Store.

I am a newbie and don't know what is EZ-Adjust (Homemade Arduino remote)?.

Please can someone guide/help me (step-by-step) to setup/change the location.

Any help/assistance will be highly appreciated.

K/Rgds

Supermario

#5 aviran15

aviran15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 16, 2016 - 12:31 PM

found a solution
just entered the EZ-Adjust screen (using a homemade Arduino remote), then area settings then changed the area to 1000 pressed ok then restarted TV.
Tada, now all my problems solved!!!
I'm able to see the UI language in Hebrew, set the location to Israel and download all the Israeli apps from the LG store.

Adi in which model do you changed the area code?

I buying a lg lf631 from Israel parallel dealer too and I need help to change the area code to il, can you help me?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ez-Adjust, IN START, change region, change country code, LG Smart TV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users