Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

LG Web Browser with AD block

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MouhaCAN

MouhaCAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 26, 2014 - 02:35 AM

Please include an ad block for the LG Web OS smart TV, it's annoying watching streaming videos with an ad that appears every 30 seconds less or more. Next time I will include a picture of it. Please take care of my consideration. Thank you in advance.

#2 Ajay

Ajay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted November 30, 2014 - 10:25 AM

I don't think that it will be available because the web browser sucks. If they make the firefox web browser available, than there will be more chances to have the adblock.

They can make a firefox web browser because it is open source. I don't like the Lg web browser because if you watch a 30 minutes video, after 10 minutes it says, "out of memory, app closed" and my friends Lg Smart tv without webOS and i can watch unlimited videos on the web browser and it never closes. Hope it helped, enjoy what you have and be patient.

#3 MouhaCAN

MouhaCAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 30, 2014 - 06:37 PM

I hope firefox will be present in my LG WebOs Tv but right now I'm using chromecast and pretty fine and happy with it maybe its less faster but its it's job perfectly

#4 Ajay

Ajay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted December 03, 2014 - 12:36 PM

Yes, i am also thinking of using a Mini android PC because LG's WebOS is a rubish, when you use the web browser or Smartshare, after a while it says "out of memory, app is closed." i have contacted lg but not so helpful.

#5 Tema1979

Tema1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted November 08, 2016 - 12:19 AM

Simple and elegant (and free) ad blocking solution for Smart TV: http://webos-forums....987.html#p49987

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users