Quantcast

Block Stolen TV??

andrew kayiira

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Katie Arriaga
      Hi, my brother is always changing the brightness and the eco mode of the LG  TV. Is there any way I could lock the TV settings? 
    • By David Sparks
      How do I Block the settings function on LG 65UN6950ZUA ?
    • By Ha Duy
      I bought a LG TV, it cost, 1000$ but everytime watch Youtube I have to watch advertising, Somebody can help to block it like adblock extension in chrome?
      Please help to advise.
    • By AaronB83
      I'm having issues with people in adjacent apartments to mine connecting to my LG 55LJ55 and casting apps (YouTube mainly). I live in a hotel-like apartment and use a communal WiFi network so this actually happens quite often. Have changed the TV's name to 'guaranteed virus' in a bid to curb this, but you'd be surprised that it still happens! Whilst I can stop apps from turning the TV on, I seem unable to limit who can connect to it when it is on. Any ideas???
    • By MouhaCAN
      Please include an ad block for the LG Web OS smart TV, it's annoying watching streaming videos with an ad that appears every 30 seconds less or more. Next time I will include a picture of it. Please take care of my consideration. Thank you in advance.