Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Palm Touchstone Chargers

touchstone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajmboy

ajmboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted September 10, 2011 - 12:18 PM

I have 4 palm touchstone charger docks, 2 in my house, one in the office, and one in my car. I bought my wife a plam pixi pink touchstone back cover. I have a palm pixi plus black cover for my touchstone. Works very well, and one of teh things I always liked. I set it down various times during the course of the day and when driving it sits on it in my car. The battery is always charged. I use the hell out of my phone for work, so the battery can drain pretty quickly. I also check email all teh time and have it hooked to 6 email accounts with instant push for emails on. All pop accounts and one exchange account. Plus browsing online, the touchstone charging docks have been a huge help in keeping my battery up daily.

#2 Alex

Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 314 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 02:05 PM

I still have a few of these...:)

#3 joshua764

joshua764

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted October 12, 2013 - 01:07 PM

I still have a few of these...:)

I have 4 palm touchstone charger docks, 2 in my house, one in the office, and one in my car. I bought my wife a plam pixi pink touchstone back cover. I have a palm pixi plus black cover for my touchstone. Works very well, and one of teh things I always liked. I set it down various times during the course of the day and when driving it sits on it in my car. The battery is always charged. I use the hell out of my phone for work, so the battery can drain pretty quickly. I also check email all teh time and have it hooked to 6 email accounts with instant push for emails on. All pop accounts and one exchange account. Plus browsing online, the touchstone charging docks have been a huge help in keeping my battery up daily.

give me one??!!

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: touchstone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users