Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Best webOS Movie and Video Apps

Best Movie Apps on webOS

Popcorn check, Slurpee check, chocolate covered peanuts check, sweetheart check; and finally tickets to the hottest movie in the country, check. You’re all set to take your seat in the darkened theater, and as the lights lower, you know it makes happy you planned all of this on your webOS device.

We know there are not many movie apps in the webOS catalog, but what we do have will serve the purpose of an entertaining night out; and for planning for a comfortable night in. So we invite you to peruse the fine selection of apps we found just for you.

read more

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgaMCDvoWJf5s

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Free Movie playback question

For the Free Movie internet channel, the movies you select as a on demand movie, how do you resume playback where I left off?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• LG smart TVs running webOS 3.5 or lower can now be rooted

Posted by XDA developers... When we feature a new root method it’s typically for a smartphone. If it’s not a smartphone then it could be a tablet, smartwatch, or an Android TV set-top box. However, more and more devices are starting to become “smart,” which essentially means they have some sort of extra software feature that previously wasn’t possible. This could be a light bulb that can be controlled by our smartphone or a TV that has applications you can install. https://forum.xda-developers.com/web-os

in LG webOS Developers

• HU80KA 4K UHD Laser Smart Home Theater CineBeam Projector

From 4K UHD resolution to the built-in Smart TV, project movies, shows and more at up to 150” with the feature-loaded HU80KA projector. 4K Ultra HD  With an incredible 8.3 million pixels (3840 x 2160), even an image up to twelve-and-a-half feet remains clear and crisp. The HU80KA 4K Ultra HD projector delivers home theater with impeccable precision and detail at four times the resolution of Full HD 150" Screen Size  Transform a wall or even a ceiling into a sprawling projection screen for an image up to 150 inches across (diagonally). That's more than twelve feet of picture, displayed in the vivid clarity of Ultra HD 4K resolution. At this epic scale, movies, games and photos will look and feel truly cinematic.    2500 Lumen Brightness Enjoy movies and more, bigger and bolder, in any room, day or night. Rated at 2500 lumens, the HU80KA is LG's brightest projector, perfectly suited for use in environments with a variety of ambient lighting conditions.  2500 Lumen Brightness  Enjoy movies and more, bigger and bolder, in any room, day or night. Rated at 2500 lumens, the HU80KA is LG's brightest projector, perfectly suited for use in environments with a variety of ambient lighting conditions.  Smart TV LG's exclusive Smart TV streaming content platform is simple to set up and offers fast and fun discovery of exciting premium movies, TV shows and more from the most popular content providers.* The included Magic Remote makes navigation a breeze.  More information

in LG webOS Smart Projector

• [Error] Ares-install: please check the device IP address or port

Hello. I try to Build Your First App for webOS TV, but in step 6. Install your app to emulator, I have error: "Ares-install: please check the device IP address or port" I don't know how to fix it. Please help me. Thanks.

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: selecting language on movie from external source and adding subtitles

Hi, can anyone kindly help? I have 55UJ6300 playing a movie from external drive that was downloaded from a site, changing movie language to English has been a problem it will give a cracking sound and then go mute. This forces me to watch the movie in a language i do not understand. secondly adding subtitles to a movie has not been possible. How do i overcome these issues?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions