Quantcast

Cannot turn on my LG TV

Hi,

I cannot turn on my TV. I press the power button and it flash for three or four time and nothing happen.

I unplugged the power cord over night and tried it again and same problem.

I disconnected all the cable and turn back on and I still have issue,

Anybody has any idea on how to fix it?

My TV model number is LG 50UH5500.

Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By williemyers
      hi all,
      for a couple of years now, I've enjoyed AirPlay between my mid-2012 MacBook Pro and my LG Smart TV. But last week, I had to do a Migriation Asst./Time Machine re-install of the system drive on my MacBook Pro/Mojave. Result is that I can no longer get a connection with my LG TV. Two things:
      When attempting to AirPlay connect, I now get a Mac window asking for a PIN code. Then , the LG goes black and gives me a 4-digit AirPlay code, I enter it in to the Mac, but it reports, "could not connect to LG TV" etc. 2. I've put an AirPlay icon in the menu bar, but when I click on it, I see a greyed-out "AirPlay:" that constantly switches back and forth between "AirPlay: Looking for TV..." and "AirPlay: Off"
      All help/thoughts appreciated!
    • By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.
    • By Michael Plant
      My Denon sound bar use to work faultlessly. All of a sudden it won't let me adjust the sound through the LG remote. Never had an issue prior. And it won't turn on automatically.
      I have power cycled, removed all cables and reconnected them, made sure I have HDMI Arc set and we'll as the Simplink on.
      It use to say Denon is now available when I turned on the tv. 
      I think there was an update to the LG tv and wondering if there was something changed there.
      Cheers 

• By Richard Hill
      I keep getting the same error message when try to install any new app.  The message is L/AM.001/999/AM.0091

• By JLO
      Hello, I'm really disappointed that my new 4k TV model 2023 is not able to play goPro video in default high resolution. As I see from properties it has got 5312 x 2988 30fps, bit rate 190kbps audio 48kHz. Does not matter I tried it direcly from SD card or remote bluetooth cast, it says wrong format... Only I can view goPro static pictures and just thumbnails of mp4 videos... Of course, there are some older guide how to convert mp4 video to lowerr resolution etc. But I do not understand why to do it.. Any other Windows or Android devices can do it, include the 10 years old ones... It really cripples my brand new 4k TV, please help. Just I'm afraid only a firmware update can solve it. Thank you.