Quantcast

PreCentral: ToodleTasks hops, skips, and jumps onto webOS smartphones and Android

ToodleTasks hops, skips, and jumps onto webOS smartphones and Android

The joy of the

link hidden, please login to view
is that apps can be easily built not only to work on webOS smartphones and tablets, but across platforms. We've seen plenty of apps take advantage of this cross-platform nature, including Exhibition-emulator , , and Instapaper-reader . Now, one of our favorite apps for task management - ToodleTasks - is making that same jump.

, built by ProdiSoft on Enyo, has been available for some time on the TouchPad. The toodledo client for webOS recently made the jump not only to webOS smartphones, but to Android smartphones and tablets. For smartphones, there's ($3.99) and ($2.99), and for Android tablets you can download ($3.99). And, of course, there's still the original ($4.99), with the same sliding Enyo panels interface and feature set as the other three versions. That's the power of Enyo, baby.

mf.gif

a2t.imgbkLBWPswTlU

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex Ukraine
      Hi, I have a problem with setting area option for my TV LG C2 (now all app are locked). I bought it in Poland and after transferring to Ukraince I can`t change area option, due this a also have a problems with apps and lg store. Could you please help me))
    • By Sergi
      Hi!
      i just purchased this new projector and I see many mainstream apps are missing from the store, even though I saw other WebOS devices with them.
      I dont’t see Amazon Prime, Disney+ or HBO max…
      Does anybody know how to get them, if it’s even possible??
      Thank you in advance!
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Enx_xcite
      How Can i do for Unlock MY LG 43UP7750PSB.APH to PTB.ATM coz i moved to thailand DVB-T2 not working

Anyone has any ideas? or Solutions?
    • By Alex
      Build Your First App for webOS TV
      Web apps are written using HTML with copious amounts of CSS and JavaScript for style and functionality. Any modern Web browser can deliver this type of apps to the user.  With webOS TV, web apps are elevated to the lofty title of a first class citizen - web apps on webOS TV are given access to the same hardware, and OS features that typically available to native apps.

Web apps built for webOS TV are very similar to standard web apps. Like the standard web applications, you can create web apps for webOS TV using standards based web technologies like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Anyone with experience in building web applications can easily start developing web apps for webOS TV.

Now, just create your app using the CLI.
      Run the webOS TV CLI.

Create new app with Enyo bootplate.
      ares-generate -t moonstone-2014 first-app Now you can continue developing and testing your app.

Edit ./first-app/appinfo.json file. Update "id" and "title" properties in appinfo.json file with text editor as below.
      {
          "id": "com.yourdomain.app.firstapp",
          "version": "0.0.1",
          "vendor": "My Company",
          "type": "web",
          "main": "index.html",
          "title": "singlepane",
          "icon": "icon.png",
      }

Package your app from app directory. If app is packaged successfully, you can see the created .ipk file.
      ares-package first-app  
      Run the webOS TV Emulator.

Install your app to emulator. Be sure to use the correct file name for your package.
      ares-install com.yourdomain.app.firstapp_0.0.1_all.ipk  
      Launch your app on emulator.
      ares-launch com.yourdomain.app.firstapp