Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: App Review: Finger Notes

App Review: Finger Notes

From the dawn of time, man has had to find a ways to write down his thoughts and reminders in order not to forget them. From the paintings on the walls of caves by cavemen; to the detailed hand writing on parchment paper with ink and a sharpened quill. Fast forward to today and we've made the grand leap from parchment to little neon-colored squares or paper we can stick to things. What a marvelous age we live in where we can afix reminders to the refrigerator, the mirror, and the door when you leave for work. Wouldn’t it be great to have the color and fun of sticky notes without forgetting them and the expense of rebuying them?

Allow us to introduce you to Finger Notes, by Middlemind Games. It's a very simplified webOS notes app that lets you add your own creative touch now available for the TouchPad. There are other note-taking apps out there, like Pocket Mirror, Evernote, Notes HD, and even the built-in webOS Memos app, but what Finger Notes provides is simplicity and ease of control with the use of just one finger. But using just that one finger can be limiting - Finger Notes isn't an end-all solution for quick notes, and it certainly isn't perfect.

read more

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgeCgUlWC_5YE

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: how to "forget/skip" wrong XPLAY update

Hello,   I've read on the XPLAY forum about various problems with the latest version, so I decided to postpone the update until the issues are solved. I really don't know where the problem is but the developer said: "They have approved a quiet old version what has no online update functionality and the only way to fix anything or add new functionality is to send it to LG QA team … but they arrrrr soooooo much slow. Ive send them (on several days ago) version latest dev version with online update functionality. It will allow me to react to bugs much faster …"   My setup is: TV: LG 55EG920V, WebOS 2.0, Software version 04.25.70 XPLAY: 20180322.1.2.8 (ONLINE) PLEX: 1.13.8.5395   The version available for update in LG content store is 2.189.171 (08.10.2018). Many users complained they couldn't login anymore after upgrading to this version.   Could you please tell me what is the correct version should I update and when it'll be available for my TV? Also, is there any way to skip this update?  I just want to avoid an accidental update which would broke the functionality...   Kind regards,

By Mihai B., in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 12 answers
    • Question: Date and Time needs to be set everytime

When I want to play Youtube videos, I need to set date and time every time. Even if "set automatically" option is kept selected it doesn't work. why? Is there a way out?

By Sandip Nath, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Using headphones and TV speakers at same time

I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?

By Symbiodin, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • LG Smart TV Time Machine transfer file to HDD?

I have recorded files from my LG Smart TV Time Machine that I would like to transfer to a hard drive. But there isn't an option for dragging the files into the hard drive.   The shows that I recorded aren't TV shows but instead are personal old recorded videos (like are 10+ years old) from an old camcorder that used a miniDV tape. And I used Time Machine's recording feature to turn it into a digital file so the tapes could be stored digitally.   Right now the recordings are in the TV. And I have my HDD plugged in. If only there was a way to transfer them over.   Thanks

By kitkatyj, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 2 replies