Quantcast

PreCentral: App Review: Finger Notes

News Reporter

App Review: Finger Notes

From the dawn of time, man has had to find a ways to write down his thoughts and reminders in order not to forget them. From the paintings on the walls of caves by cavemen; to the detailed hand writing on parchment paper with ink and a sharpened quill. Fast forward to today and we've made the grand leap from parchment to little neon-colored squares or paper we can stick to things. What a marvelous age we live in where we can afix reminders to the refrigerator, the mirror, and the door when you leave for work. Wouldn’t it be great to have the color and fun of

link hidden, please login to view
without forgetting them and the expense of rebuying them?

Allow us to introduce you to , by Middlemind Games. It's a very simplified webOS notes app that lets you add your own creative touch now available for the TouchPad. There are other note-taking apps out there, like , , , and even the built-in webOS Memos app, but what Finger Notes provides is simplicity and ease of control with the use of just one finger. But using just that one finger can be limiting - Finger Notes isn't an end-all solution for quick notes, and it certainly isn't perfect.

mf.gif

a2t.imgeCgUlWC_5YE

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By Ieuan Llwyd
      Somehow when I was watching Live TV a menu I've never seen before appeared — I must have accidentally pressed a button or combination of buttons on the remote.
      It appeared below the programme banner (at the bottom left of the screen) and was something to do with a selecting device to control — there were about 4 icons in a row, and one of them was "Set-top Box", but I can't remember what the other options were.
      Having selected "Set-top Box", which is why I remember that option, I now get five icons appearing in a row below the programme banner:
      Start Recording  |  Start Live Playback  |  Recordings  |  Subtitle Language  |  Audio Language
      See screenshot attached.
      The same menu appears if I press the down arrow ᐁ (below the OK button).
      What's driving me nuts is:  1.) I can't now bring up the original 'select device' menu, and  2.)  wondering what the other options are!
      I'm using an LM6300, running webOS 4.9.5-14 (goldilocks2-gympie).  If any other info would help, please let me know.
      Thanks for any help.

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By senecan
      Seeing this error when accessing the content store.
      Long story short, I'm able to watch netflix and various other streaming services but Disney+ went "weird" recently and would allow me to navigate to various shows but then always encounters a "problem".  I noticed Disney+ has a new app update on various Android devices I own so I figured it might need an update on my LG OLED 55E6V  too.  But the content store has been temporarily unavailable for 24 hours now.
      It's the first time I'm seeing this - anyone else? 
      I updated my email-based LG account and consented to some new terms and conditions in the hope it would make a difference but now I feel like I was mugged into that, all for nothing.  Meantime... no Disney+ and no way to check my LG WebOS apps are up to date (strongly suspect there might be a new Disney+ app).  The "Account Management" option on my TV results in a black screen and this just feels like things are unravelling.
      I have firmware 05.60.15 and no updates are available.