Quantcast

Live Life Your Way: LG Showcases Lifestyle-Enhancing Screen Products at CES 2023

The focal point for entertainment in many homes, the household television is often the centerpiece of the living room, where it typically maintains a significant presence. Knowing that a lot of people nowadays want something that blends in rather than stands out, LG has created an exciting, diverse range of TVs that delivers differentiated value and new spatial and interior-design freedom.

CES-Lifestyle-Zone_1--e1672992163852-600

To showcase the unique value of its Lifestyle Screen products, LG is presenting an exclusive and stylish experience at CES 2023 in partnership with premium Dutch lifestyle brand, Moooi. At CES, LG and Moooi are once again teaming up to present a seamless and inspiring integration of technology, interior and lifestyle. The special CES exhibit also underscores LG’s respect for and understanding of the diverse needs and different priorities of today’s consumers; its innovative range of products offers something for everyone, no matter their interests or tastes.

Coming under the Lifestyle Screen umbrella, LG OLED Objet Collection models provide beauty and greater spatial and decorating flexibility, functioning as sophisticated interior objects that elevate the look and atmosphere of one’s abode.

CES-Lifestyle-Zone_3-Easel-600x400.jpg

The LG OLED Objet Collection Easel, for example, is ideal for those who want to bring a modern art gallery vibe to their living room. The TV, which – as its name suggests – resembles an easel used for painting or presenting art, can be installed leaning elegantly against the wall. In this way, the Easel itself looks very much like a piece of art displayed in a casual (but intentional) manner at a chic salon.1 LG OLED Objet Collection Easel also features a distinctive, movable cover finished with fabric by luxury Danish textile brand, Kvadrat. The TV’s design, though highly distinctive, blends in effortlessly with any style of home décor or color palette.

CES-Lifestyle-Zone_4-Pose.png

The Easel’s stylish sibling, LG OLED Objet Collection Posé works as a premium screen and furniture piece. The TV prioritizes flexible installation and ‘living space integration,’ adding style to any setting with a flowing but angular form featuring soft, rounded corners and clean lines. Additionally, Posé is relatively simple to move from one place to another,2 a benefit that makes it easy for users to change up their space whenever the mood takes them. And when it is not being used for watching movies or shows, the TV can be switched to Gallery mode, which transforms the screen into a digital canvas for showcasing stunning works of art.

CES-Lifestyle-Zone_5_OLED-T-600x393.jpg

Visitors to LG’s booth at CES will also be able to see the company’s brand-new Lifestyle Screen product, the Transparent OLED screen. A fitting way to celebrate a decade of LG OLED innovation, the transparent screen represents the pinnacle of display technology. The futuristic product offers new, lifestyle-enhancing experiences and a level of interior design and installation freedom that has simply never existed – until now.

The transparent glass screen of the Transparent OLED screen provides a sense of openness, while its bentwood base brings an element of the natural world indoors. Setting itself apart from conventional TVs, the screen matches any interior style and can be placed wherever the user wishes, even in the middle of the living room or right in front of a window. Going ‘beyond the screen’, the Transparent OLED screen also offers a new type of user experience with its transparent gallery mode – showcasing art that seems to interact with the surrounding space. And in black mode, the TV provides the ultimate OLED viewing environment, no matter where it is installed or the type of content it is displaying.

CES-Lifestyle-Zone_04--600x419.jpg

Another product in the Lifestyle Screen family, LG OLED Flex is a “one screen fits all” solution that ‘bends’ to the user’s needs. In addition to the superb picture quality and fast response time of LG’s OLED display tech and diverse features for content viewing and gaming, the Flex boasts a bendable screen that can be easily adjusted from completely flat (ideal for watching movies and TV programs) to a spectacular 900R curvature (perfect for immersive gaming).

CES-Lifestyle-Zone_6-StanbyME-e167299583

A display companion for the home, LG StanbyME can be easily taken from room to room thanks to its moving stand design. This versatility, along with a built-in battery that delivers true cordless freedom, means LG StanbyME can be placed wherever – and be used for whatever – one needs.

Each of the unique Lifestyle Screen products on show at CES illustrates the advanced technological and design capabilities that have secured LG its well-earned reputation as a global lifestyle innovator and leader in the continuing evolution of household TV. LG Lifestyle Screen products have received Best of Innovation Awards being recognized for the technological and design excellence of lifestyle solutions.

# # #

1 Angle of Leaning Install can be adjusted to a maximum of 5˚. This is an approximate figure and an exact 5˚ angle is not guaranteed. Leaning Install requires wall mount installation.
2 Wall mount installation possible by detaching TV from stand base.

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Apple TV App, Apple Music, AirPlay and HomeKit to Be Available in
      Over 100 Countries and Regions via webOS Hub

SEOUL, Feb. 3, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) has today announced the availability of the Apple TV app, Apple Music, AirPlay and HomeKit on its webOS Hub in over 100 countries and regions. Through this move, compatible TVs now offer an easier, more versatile smart TV experience thanks to a diverse selection of content and innovative features that help bring the ultimate in viewing convenience and pleasure to even more audiences worldwide.
      With the Apple TV app, Apple Music, AirPlay and HomeKit all coming to the webOS Hub ecosystem, LG is constantly refining and expanding its webOS smart TV platform while enhancing its accessibility so that more consumers can benefit from the most convenient user experience.
      By offering a greater range of customization options to smart TV manufacturers and giving more convenience and choice of content to customers, 10 times as many brands are now available on webOS Hub than in early 2021, with LG now working with 200 partners in total including Seiki, Eko, Stream System, Konka, Aiwa and Hyundai. Through these efforts, LG is now primely positioned to deliver on its promise of pioneering streamlined content viewing experiences for millions of people around the globe.
      Apple TV+ is the home of award-winning Apple Originals and is accessed via the webOS Hub Home Screen’s dedicated Apple TV app. In addition, users can subscribe to popular third-party streaming subscription services on the Apple TV app, as well as explore over 100,000 films and shows to buy or rent.
      Apple Music subscribers enjoy a vast, ad-free library comprised of over 100 million songs, 30,000 expertly-curated playlists, countless 4K music videos and the critically-acclaimed Apple Music Radio, which streams all the hits and classics from across all genres. Apple Music via webOS Hub is great for home parties too, as it comes with millions of songs with time-synced lyrics to make listening even more enjoyable. And it goes without saying that subscribers can instantly access their personal music library via webOS Hub.
      webOS Hub will also be compatible with AirPlay, so users can stream movies, music, games and photos to their smart TV right from their iPhone, iPad or Mac. What’s more, webOS Hub-powered TVs are also Apple Home-enabled, giving users control of their TV in the Apple Home app and Siri using Apple HomeKit technology.
      The Apple TV app and Apple Music are now available in over 100 countries, which is where owners of webOS-enabled TVs from 200 partner brands will benefit from a growing list of content and life-enriching features. The latest OLED TVs and UHD TVs powered by webOS Hub* support AirPlay and HomeKit, allowing more audiences to experience the enhanced usability and convenience these advanced TVs provide.
      # # #
      * AirPlay and HomeKit only available on OLED TVs and UHD TVs with webOS Hub 2.0

link hidden, please login to view
    • By LG Nano LED
      18/01/2023
      Dear Sir or Madam
      I have a LG Nano LED tv, in that I am trying to download VOOTKIDS. But is not showing in the LG webos
      This was checked many times. 
      Kindly suggest me to how to download this app in my TV,

Thank you

Vignesh 
    • By JamesH
      I output the sound from my LG 75UJ657A to external speakers through a bluetooth connection, but it doesn't automatically connect to the bluetooth device when I turn the TV on. Whenever I cycle the TV off and, then, back on, the TV asks if I want to connect to the bluetooth device, and I have to select "yes" with the remote. My smart phone automatically connects to all the bluetooth devices I've set it up with. When I start my car, my phone connects automatically to the car stereo/phone system, and it does the same with other bluetooth speakers I have. This is what I want my TV to do.
      How do I get my LG 75UJ657A to automatically connect to the bluetooth device I've set up with it?
    • By News Reporter
      Renowned Creative Director and Founder of STAPLE and Reed Art Department
      Curates Inspiring, Interactive Exhibit Furnished With LG’s Latest Lifestyle Solutions

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is partnering with
      link hidden, please login to view, the famed New York-based designer known for his streetwear brand – STAPLE, his creative agency Reed Art Department – and numerous, high-profile collaborations with sneaker and fashion brands, to present the Creator’s Room at CES 2023. Designed in conjunction with Jeff and bearing his distinctive sensibilities, the Creator’s Room is a curated ‘living space’ fitted with stylish objects, artwork and LG’s latest lifestyle solutions. Located inside LG’s booth at CES, the Creator’s Room perfectly illustrates how the company’s premium home appliances can blend in with and enhance any lifestyle. The space also shows off the unique aesthetic that has made Jeff a favorite of streetwear fans and ‘sneakerheads’ the world over and includes some of his most-cherished items, such as limited-edition sneakers, figurines and art books.
      Supporting Jeff’s passion for shoes and adding to the hip, young vibe of the exhibit is a double row (2 x 5) of the LG Styler ShoeCase, a space-friendly solution for storing, displaying and caring for limited-edition footwear. Also seamlessly slotting into the space is the LG Styler ShoeCare, which leverages LG’s hygiene-enhancing TrueSteam technology to keep shoes fresh and looking their best. Additionally, both creative, cutting-edge products reflect the company’s commitment to good ESG management as their gloss exteriors are made entirely from recycled plastics.
      All of the advanced appliances on show in the Creator’s Room are compatible with the LG ThinQ app, which offers access to a range of features and personalized services that help create a more convenient and customized user experience. For example, the app can be used to change the color of the refrigerator with MoodUP, whose LED door panels present users with more than 190,000 possible color combinations to experiment with. The app also makes it possible to choose and change the image displayed on the ARTCOOL Gallery air conditioner’s integrated LCD screen, select from the different lighting colors and effects available for the ShoeCase, or remotely control the ShoeCare.
      “Designed in partnership with the legendary Jeff Staple, the Creator’s Room introduces the tailored lifestyle that can be achieved through LG’s new concept lifestyle solutions,” said Sookie Roh, vice president and head of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution brand communications. “We will continue to create aesthetically- and technologically-sophisticated solutions delivering a more customized user experience and a better life at home.”
      Visitors to LG’s booth (#15501, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas) at CES 2023 from January 5-8 will have the opportunity to experience the exclusive Creator’s Room collaboration with Jeff Staple as well as all of the company’s latest lifestyle innovations.
      # # #

• By Samreen Singh
      I am facing this issue after updating to the latest version of firmware. On my Wifi, I am not able to install/ update any app. Error is coming as written in the title of this post. But when I am using mobile hotspot everythings fine. I have tried all options resetting my router to factory reset, resetting TV, dns setting change to 8.8.8.8. but nothing is working for me for my Wifi.
      My tv model is LGUP7500PTZ pls help