Quantcast

PreCentral: State of the Mobile Nations survey - The point of the stylus

Steve Jobs put an end to the Newton project, largely because he hated the concept of using a stylus. The original Palm Pilot was a runaway hit - largely because of the use of the stylus and its handwriting recognition. Now, Palm is dead and Apple is ginormous, so, who was right? Well...maybe they both were.

Just as the iPad is reaching the stratosphere in usage, the stylus is making a comeback.

So, we want to know what you think. Does the stylus inhibit or amplify your touch screen experience? Let us know by taking the short survey below.

mf.gif

a2t.imgdD9sBfWuXsI

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By yenn22
      Hi, since I think yesterday I have an issue with HBO GO - it just shows unsupported device and that is it. According to their website, WebOS 3.5+ should be supported, I have LG uh6107 and in menu it shows SW version  5.60.15, so I think it should be ok.. does anybody have the same issue?
    • By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By Joseph W Lane
      My SM8600PUA  is connected to my Denon receiver via the optical cable and set to internal speaker + optical cable. However when I play an Apple TV program I see the Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos logo in the upper right of the screen initially but my receiver is  decoding audio and setting itself to stereo instead of Atmos. Is this a known issue and is an update to the app to support all the channels present in the stream? Or am I just not setting something. Atmos is enabled on the TV.
    • By Timpa
      Hi!
      Please add a option to deavtivate scrolling wheel while using live playback.
      Flera gånger har jag råkat byta kanal när jag har kommit åt scrollhjulet när jag ska spola. Och då byter TVn kanal och allt är förlorat.
    • By Brodomski
      Current version of webOS on 55” C1 OLED only allows HDMI1-4 or “Streaming Live TV & Content” to be used as the default input source. Why no apps like YouTube or Hulu?  If “Streaming Live TV & Content” option is selected as default input, a prompt to select a service is displayed and the only option is SlingTV. Why?  Sling is not the only streaming option. Many of the TV apps stream TV and content, why are they not available options?  Apps need to be available options for default input.