Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: webOS apps for the Spring

webOS apps for the Spring

Ah… you can feel it in the air. The crystal white snow has melted, no icicles dripping on the fragile limbs of trees and your breath no longer condenses in the air before your eyes. Yes, springtime is finally here (at least on the upper half of the globe), and with that we urge you to pack a picnic, put on your shorts, and grab your webOS devices to have some fun. To help you out, we've rounded up four webOS apps for smartphones and tablets that will put some spring time bounce in your step and maybe help you with that plant-killing black thumb of yours.

read more

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgPAVYPmJEaWM

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: NFL Gamepass screen goes white

Everytime I log onto NFL gamepass as soon as the list of games shows up the screen turns white and i can't see anything. Do you guys have any ideas of what is the issue?

TV Model: LG OLED55B7P Regards  

By Comac, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: webOS 04.71.00 on LG OLED65C7P no longer outputs to Optical/HDMI ARC?

I'm not sure if something happened with webOS update 04.71.00, but my LG OLED65C7P no longer outputs sound to my LG SJ9 soundbar in Optical/HDMI ARC mode. SIMPLINK is on, HDMI cable hasn't moved, everything had been working like a charm for a year+, then no sound unless I switch to TV speakers, which is a bummer. Anybody else in that situation? Ugh, apparently it started with 04.70.85, others are having this issue here.

By sebastienbarre, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 5 answers
    • Question: 65EF9500 no longer updates

Hello, Our TV no longer appears to update. I am on update 04.25.70 on this  65EF9500 TV, but my other slightly newer LG (UJ7700) is updated to 04.71.00. Contacting LG by email didn’t help at all.  Any suggestions? thanks in advance. marisa 

By swissmoon, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • Question: Speed Test app no longer works

The app worked fine for the last year, and then just 2 weeks ago it keeps saying cannot connect to test server.  Any ideas? Tried resetting tv and reloading the app but no help, my interent connection works fine using a Lan wire, the speed test app seems broke. My LG tv is 49UH6030 model number.

By Jay Joe, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 6 answers
    • 43UJ630V - AUDIO OUTPUT SYNC GETS WORSE THE LONGER TV IS ON

If you want the whole story, read this: https://www.avforums.com/threads/lg-43uj630v-audio-output-delay-gets-worse-the-longer-tv-is-on-arc-digital-optical.2138124/

Otherwise, here's the relatively short and sweet version:

I bought an LG 43UJ630V  and a Samsung HW-K450 2 weeks ago.
      When connected to the soundbar (either digital optical or HDMI ARC), they are in sync.
      When left on for around 2 hours though, I'll start noticing the lips are not correctly syncing up with the words.
      By the 3-4 hour mark being left on, it's atrocious.
      I expect to have to have to set the av sync initially, but changing it every hour as it slowly drifts out of sync - this is clearly a technical fault.
      When I plug the soundbar directly into my Sky box (set-top box) there are no issues of drifting audio sync.
      Changing settings, updating firmware, using different wires, nothing makes a jot of difference unfortunately.

I determined the problem was with the processing of the digital output audio signal in the TV's internals.
      I returned my TV for a replacement, and bought a new sound bar to go with it - an LG SH4D 2.1 - figuring that the samsung soundbar may have been incompatible.
      Yesterday I set it all up, but found after 3-4 hours of being left on, the audio was wildly out of sync again.

https://youtu.be/hmH5jsu20AQ

In this example I set the audio so it would output via digital output and internal speakers. The latency between the 2 is so bad you can't even call it echo. This demonstrates how badly out of sync the soundbar output gets compared to the internal speaker.
      Remember - this is my second 43UJ630V and a different soundbar, and yet the problem returned in exactly the same way.
      After recording that video I tried connecting my Samsung soundbar instead and it was exactly the same.

There is clearly a fault with this model or the entire UJ630V range.
      I hope it can be fixed in a firmware update.
      Ignoring momentarily the fault, and the countless hours and stress this has caused - I rather like this model. I'd prefer to fix it instead of sending it back for a refund.

I don't understand why I cannot find anyone else reporting the same problems. When I spoke to LG a week ago describing the problem, they told me a fault like this hadn't been reported before... But I've proven beyond a doubt that the problem is there, and probably afflicts a great number of people.
      I've emailed LG but I'm sure they'll just fob me off again. I plan to give them a ring later, but again, I'm not sure what good this will do.

I've diagnosed the problem, and I cannot be the only one experiencing this problem. It is probably addressable in a firmware update if I can bring it LG's attention.
      Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

By Tom Wilson, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 5 replies