Quantcast

Stuck in Quick Access menu

BVinDR

Question

LG 43UQ7590 used as photo display. Put it into Hotel Mode and set IR Operation to Block All. This is to prevent the photo display from responding when I turn my main LG TV in the same room on and off. All OK. Then wanted to turn off Hotel Mode so entered the 1-1-0-5 sequence again. But did something wrong as now the Quick Access settings menu comes up. I can't exit that menu since the remote is blocked. Tried unplugging TV for a day - still the Quick Access menu comes up. Tried inserting a USB drive with updated firmware for the TV but can't select the Yes/No options to continue the update. Is my only hope getting a service remote? Thanks much.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By Sandy8100
      Alexa installed correctly on    32lq63 TV. 
      remote that came with to does not appear to have a microphone. How do I control Alexa?
      Simple instructions for a simple person please !

• By Tom S.
      New user to the forum!  
      My TV is an LG OLED 65B6P, which was working fine until a few days ago, when the magic remote pointer and OK button stopped working (was getting message that Bluetooth needed to be initialized).  After making the mistake of calling product support, they had me do a factory reset, but that didn't fix the issue, and only made it worse, as now I can't proceed from the "Start Up" menu as I can't click the OK button.  I'm dead in the water, and have even tried this with 2 different magic remotes!  I've tried the pairing and unpairing suggested on numerous support sites, and can't get anywhere with this.  Can't even find an LG service center in the Boston area.
      I also have a Harmony Ultimate remote, but that likely won't help here, as I can't get the "OK" button assigned in the TV's current state.
      Any help is appreciated!
    • By has66
      I have problems with an old TV (42LB630V-ZA); the TV is working fine after start complete
      but it doesn't start completely always; it display the logo and don't finish the boot
      after multiple tries it starts and working fine until next start
      is it posssible to re-write the software? now is at the last firmware available for this model Version 05.05.75
      is here somebody to advise me how to get this resolved?
      the local suport for lg is unable to resolve (I am wonder if they understand it or don't want to do it)
      thank you
    • By Cedric
      Hello,
      Since my TV updated to the last WebOS firmware 05.20.08, quick access key (Long Press 1 for HDMI1, Long press 2 for HDMI2) are reset each time i shutdown the TV, and i have to set them after each reboot...
      I tried to restore the factory default settings on the TV to see if there is any change, but sadly this didn't fixed my problem.
      Any idea please ?