Quantcast

Problem with Lg 48c14lb e lg spd75ya

Kanon82

Question

Turned on the TV but the soundbar remained off, turned on with its remote control .. I do not understand why if I now try to turn on and off they both do it without problems .. after a bit of inactivity it does not do so .. some kind of energy saving TV or SB?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JohnoFon
      I am using an LM6300PLA, WebOS version 05.30.11
      When I try to record a series from the Live TV - using input the satellite connection - the first episode records correctly, but subsequent episodes all stop after 3 minutes.
      What am I doing wrong?
      Further annoyances are that I can't just set it to record all episodes of a particular show (the way my HUMAX Freesat does), but only 'repeat recording on specified days' with no end-date.
      Does this mean that the recorder has no access to the Electronic Programme Guide, but just sets a time and duration? If the broadcaster reschedules the programme does the recorder just pick up the replacement?
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By [email protected]
      Has anyone noticed a strange behaviour with using an LG soundbar with an LG TV using ARC? When I first had the TV, it worked a treat. When I started the TV, it would wake up the soundbar and all was good. However after one of the software updates, the soundbar fails to start automatically. However, if I manually start it, the TV is happy using it as the audio channel. Also If I turn the TV off just after it has started then turn it back on, all of a sudden the soundbar kicks into life. Any idea what might be going on?
      Has no one else experienced this issue?
    • By GiotisCy
      Hello, 
      I have recently purchased an LG C2 Oled TV which I connected with my Samsung HW-Q800B 5.1 soundbar via eArc HDMI. When I select "Passthrough" as a Digital Sound Output on LG TV sound advanced settings, there is an obvious sound response delay around 3 seconds when I pause and unpause the movie on Netflix or Prime video streaming apps on LG TV. For example, when I start the movie, the video starts and sound starts 2-3 secs later. When I pause the movie, the sound continues for 2-3 secs after the video has been stopped. There is no any lip sync issue, just this response delay of the sound from the soundbar. This happens only on LG TV Apps. If I connect to an external HDMI device such as AMAZON Fire Stick 4K, there is no such sound delay issue neither on Netflix neither on Prime Video. 
      Thus, the problem seems to be on LG TV apps.
      If I change the Digital Sound Output to "Auto" instead of "Passthrough" the issue is gone but sound quality is not as good as with Passthrough selected. So I do not want this to be my option.
      I would appreciate if someone could come with a solution on this. 

• By Alann
      I have only notices when streaming. Streaming stop on some error and the tv locks up. Remote no loaner works. I have to unplug to reboot the tv. Never happy when just watching tv.