Quantcast

LG WebOS youtube keep logout

KadirErturk

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kp bose
      Please take steps to include Airtel Xtream Play app in WebOS Content Store!
      In India everyone is using Airtel network and Xtream Play as a bundle recharge offer with it!
      LG TV is very good and technically advanced! For this mere reason of not having Airtel Xtream Play App, We Customers, need to switch over to other brands!
      So, it is mandatory and timely, for LG to make Xtream Play available in WebOS TV, otherwise you have to loose your trusted Customers like us!
         Please think twice and Consider!!!
    • By Steve D B
      Hi, my LG webOS TV TN520S is running  software version 05.45.45 and since then the channel 4 and channel 5 apps are broken. You can start to watch a program but as soon as the first set of adverts start, the app just loops and you cant progress past the adverts. I a wondering if this is because the TV is running the latest version of its software (I've searched for newer versions but none are shown). Has anyone else had this problem and is it possible to install a previous version of the TV's software to see if this resolves the problem.
    • By Stephen Pritchard
      Hi
      For some reason the scroll right and left arrows  have disappeared from the youtube app when using my mouse. 
      I've tried installing the app again but no luck. 
      Any ideas? 
      Thanks 

• By Rizwan Sumra
      My LG television does not have a CI Module and pay chennals shows scrambled. In some LG televisions, some free to air channels work fine while others pay chennals will display the message "No CI Module". How to watch other LGTV "Scrambled" channels.
    • By Владимир Морозов
      After blocking youtube in Russia I connect ipv6 protocol, but youtube app not work, only work in browser.
      Does it work with ipv6 or not?
      How to up the priority for use ipv6 over ipv4. How to disable ipv4 on TV, I can only disable ipv6.