Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Mobile Nations Special: MWC 2012 Day minus one

Mobile Nations Special: MWC 2012 Day minus one

Phil, Simon, and Alex leave Dan to prepare for Nokia while they discuss the massive influx of Android Phones already announced -- before the show has even begun! We've got your LG and HTC right here. Listen in!

read more

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgZARP17o0LVg

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Synology - DS Video App

We need DS Video app for Sinology NAS. samsung already has it.  

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Timemachine exporting video files to PC

I am trying to convert so very old VHS video tapes to digital, these are private tapes of a wedding. I have tried to used VHS player to USB capture device but the quality is awful, but when you watch the video it looks okay. Then I found that if I put a USB hard drive into the TV I could record the AV1 input, it says it saved as an AAC file. But when I plug the drive into a PC there is an lg_dvr folder but no aac files. Am I missing something? how can I play these files away from

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Terrarium TV APK Download

A part of people on the planet employs tablets and Android smartphones. And now there are far more programs available on Android. This provides a method to get much more options for your end users. We are likely to chat about just one such app that can be Terrarium TV up against date App for both Android, '' iOS Newest. Terrarium TV is networking streaming program which enables you to see Films, TV displays, information, sports activities, etc.. It free streams or searches and can make them

in The Lounge - Off Topic

• Question: Android Apps

HOTSTAR, AIRTEL TV & SONY TV are required in LG  32LH576D model TV, there is no option to add or search app in the TV.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: 42LF652V - how to change dual audio digital TV on remote?

I couldn't find anywhere on how to change dual audio with single or button combination on digital tv. Tried with arrow up and yellow button, nothing happens. AD button is for audio description on/off. On some channels someone puts dolby digital as primary (second audio) and instead of hearing stereo it pushes, as it seems, RR/RL channels - no voice. I can change in menu - programmes - audio language to first. But as soon as I change channel and revert back it reverts to secon

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions