Quantcast

CANNOT LOGIN LG

ABE

Question

Hi, i've bought LG smart TV UP7750 4k UHD  tv. All are ok. But I can't sign in my lg account in the tv. When I'm going to sign in my lg account in the tv it shows "Temporary server error has occurred. Pls try again later." pls do anyone know solution?

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By starwoodtech
      I have an optical plugged into a hearing aid box. I also have an LG S95QR sound bar plugged into the eARC.
      Works fine in eARC. When I try to select the optical + TV option for output, it switches over ok for about .5 seconds, then automatically switches back to the eARC output without me doing it.
      Does anyone know what it might do this? Why can't I change my output if I so choose?
    • By Peter Steinmeijer
      I can't connect  my LG ThinQ app to Google Home app.
      When I try I'm 'told' that no compatible appliance is found.
      But my tv, the LG Web OS TV  UM7100PLB ( 2019 ), is in the LG ThinQ app. I even reinstalled it.
      This probably is not a new subject, but, if this question has ever been answered, I can't find a solution.
      Is my TV too old ?

• By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By williemyers
      hi all,
      for a couple of years now, I've enjoyed AirPlay between my mid-2012 MacBook Pro and my LG Smart TV. But last week, I had to do a Migriation Asst./Time Machine re-install of the system drive on my MacBook Pro/Mojave. Result is that I can no longer get a connection with my LG TV. Two things:
      When attempting to AirPlay connect, I now get a Mac window asking for a PIN code. Then , the LG goes black and gives me a 4-digit AirPlay code, I enter it in to the Mac, but it reports, "could not connect to LG TV" etc. 2. I've put an AirPlay icon in the menu bar, but when I click on it, I see a greyed-out "AirPlay:" that constantly switches back and forth between "AirPlay: Looking for TV..." and "AirPlay: Off"
      All help/thoughts appreciated!
    • By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.