Quantcast

webOSroundup: Virtual Enyo Hackathon on March 4th and a Pre3 Raffle

News Reporter

enyo.jpg

There has been some exciting chatter coming out of the internet tubes and pipes involving Enyo development and the community. Thanks to our friend Ben Stern (aka @webOSdealer) and others in the community, we have ourselves a nationwide Hackathon on the horizon! This is certainly not going to be you grandma’s hackathon. You know, if your grandma had a hackathon and all.

On Sunday, March 4th the New York City webOS Developer and Enthusiast meetup will be hosting  a Virtual Hackathon between 12pm and  6pm. In addition to the New York meetup , Other meetups participating in the hackathon include San Diego, Indianapolis, and Dallas. There are 3 ways those who are interested will be able to participate:

• Attend one of the local participating webOS meetups.
  • Gather with a few of your local devs and register as a team.
  • Register as an individual

At the start of the event there will be an Introduction to Enyo and presentation by HP webOS Developer Platform Architect Ben Combee via Ustream. Ben will also participate in a Q&A session half way through the event. Not content at offering just hackathon prizes, there will also be a that is open to anyone in the world. There isn’t any word yet on what will be worked on, but things are shaping up to be an event not to miss.

Those that are interested—honestly who wouldn’t be—should make their way over to to register. Enyo developers, it is time to get your game face on!

Source:

A9pextirAvk

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.