Quantcast

PreCentral: Save 15% today with the webOS Nation Store President's Day Sale!

News Reporter

link hidden, please login to view

In celebration of President's Day you can save 15% on all your TouchPad and webOS smartphone accessories at . To get your 15% discount, be sure to use the coupon code pres12 during checkout.

This offer is not valid with any other coupon and expires tonight Midnight PST Monday 2/20/2012. Don't forget about our Fast Free Shipping on US orders of $50.00 and higher! So go ahead, grab that extra charger, a screen protector, and a slip case - George and Abraham would want you to have them.

mf.gif

a2t.imgLwXzYLnOKpc

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LG oled 65
      I want to know the Korean code
      If you know, please help me.
    • By OrlandoSux
      I'm not sure what changed (maybe my kid playing with the remote), but now when I press the TV button on my remote, I am taken to the Life's Good Hub instead of antenna TV. I have to wait for it to load and then exit the app. I never installed this app. I have reset my TV to factory settings and infuriatingly still can't get to antenna TV by pressing TV.
      Can I remove the Life's Good Hub somehow or reprogram what the button ony remote does? 

My TV is a up7670puc
    • By Alex Ukraine
      Hi, I have a problem with setting area option for my TV LG C2 (now all app are locked). I bought it in Poland and after transferring to Ukraince I can`t change area option, due this a also have a problems with apps and lg store. Could you please help me))
    • By Enx_xcite
      How Can i do for Unlock MY LG 43UP7750PSB.APH to PTB.ATM coz i moved to thailand DVB-T2 not working

Anyone has any ideas? or Solutions?
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!