Quantcast

“Life’s Good Film” Applauded, Recognized At International Film Festivals

News Reporter

LG’s Cinematic Message of Hope and Humanity
Resonates with Audiences Around the World

Lifes-Good-01-scaled.jpg

SEOUL, Nov. 22, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) is proud to announce that the LG and Jackson Tisi co-produced

link hidden, please login to view
took the prize for this month’s Best Documentary Short at the , one of eight recognitions at major film festivals around the world.

Celebrating the unique perspectives and voices of a younger generation, LG’s uplifting film was also awarded as the Best Documentary Short by and honored by the . Life’s Good Film was nominated as a finalist in the short documentary category at the as well as second-finalist at the . With the film festival industry just now getting back on its feet after a devastating 2020-2021, Life’s Good Film will be screened at the and the as the award year comes to a close.

The Life’s Good Film is the touching, heart-felt culmination of the Life’s Good Film Project, which saw 531 amateur filmmakers from 33 countries share their creative interpretations of LG’s Life’s Good message. A part of LG’s 2021 Life’s Good campaign, the project put the spotlight on the diversity of the world’s peoples, cultures, and nature while simultaneously communicating the humanity and hope that unites us all.

Weaving together many of the stunning submissions sent in, director Jackson Tisi and LG collaborated to create a visually beautiful and emotionally uplifting 20-minute work of art. The award-winning short generated considerable interest online with over 240 million impressions and more than 77 million total views of related posts across social media.

“Being recognized by the respected international film festival community next to Jackson is something we never expected nor imagined,” said Lee Jung-suk, head of LG’s Global Marketing Center. “Jackson is a master and was incredibly effective in delivering the message Life’s Good through the voices of tomorrow’s leaders. LG thanks Jackson for his peerless direction and for helping us to shape such an inspiring story.”

The Life’s Good Film is available to view on the and .

# # #

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By OrlandoSux
      I'm not sure what changed (maybe my kid playing with the remote), but now when I press the TV button on my remote, I am taken to the Life's Good Hub instead of antenna TV. I have to wait for it to load and then exit the app. I never installed this app. I have reset my TV to factory settings and infuriatingly still can't get to antenna TV by pressing TV.
      Can I remove the Life's Good Hub somehow or reprogram what the button ony remote does? 

My TV is a up7670puc
    • By News Reporter
      More Than link hidden, please login to view Available to Play Instantly for New and Existing Owners of
      LG Smart TVs Operating webOS 5.0 or Higher in North America and Europe

SEOUL, Aug. 3, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is partnering with Google Stadia to offer three months of access1 to Stadia Pro for both new and existing LG Smart TV owners. This limited-time promotion is now available and applies to LG TVs2 operating webOS 5.0 or higher in the twenty-two countries3 where Stadia, Google’s cloud gaming platform, is now available.
      LG TV owners who claim their free Stadia Pro subscription gain instant access to more than fifty games, with new titles added every month and unique discounts on games and add-on content regularly offered. And with Stadia Pro enabling up to 4K HDR graphics, 60 FPS gameplay and immersive 5.1 surround sound, LG Smart TVs are the perfect choice for avid players seeking the ultimate gaming experience without purchasing an expensive console or gaming PC.
      The Stadia store also features over 250 popular games available to buy, including Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil Village, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Hitman 3, Baldur’s Gate 3 as well as access to a growing list of free games and demos, all playable with just a , no game downloads or installs required.
      Claiming this free Stadia Pro offer is quick and easy for LG Smart TV owners, who can just find and click on the Stadia Pro offer within the LG Content Store. There, LG Smart TV owners can scan a QR Code to begin the redemption process on their phone, using their unique code.4
      Already a favorite among gamers worldwide, LG OLED TVs, LG’s premium Smart TV offer, are the ideal choice for playing first person shooters, real-time strategy titles and racing games as they ensure immaculate HDR picture quality, deep blacks and precise colors courtesy of self-lit pixels. What’s more, LG OLED’s ultra-fast 0.1 millisecond response time and extremely low input lag without picture quality loss gives gamers the edge they need to win every time.
      # # #
      1 Offer available to new Stadia Pro subscribers. A valid form of payment is required to sign up, but you will not be charged during the first three months and you may cancel at any time – you must cancel before the three-month period expires or you will be charged for the fourth month. For how to manage your subscription, visit .
      2 Complete list of compatible TV models can be found .
      3 Google Stadia is currently available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary.
      4 Offer redeemable from August 3, 2022 to January 31, 2023. Deadline to claim this free Stadia Pro subscription offer varies by market. Terms and conditions apply. Consult LG’s official country website for details.

• By News Reporter
      Gimpo International Airport, Korea
      Earlier this year, LG embarked on its mission to promote Korea’s second city, Busan, as the ideal host for World Expo 2030. The company kicked off this endorsement back in February with a
      link hidden, please login to view that involved airing short promotional videos on its famous outdoor displays around the world, most notably in the bustling areas of Times Square, New York City and Piccadilly Circus, London.
      Piccadilly Circus, London
      The next phase of the campaign brings the public around the world a new series of inspirational films ardently supporting Busan’s outstanding credentials for hosting one of the world’s most important trade shows.

InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas, Korea
      The unique, eye-catching video beautifully highlights why Busan is the perfect city to host the World Expo in less than a minute, capturing the port city’s beautiful scenery, authentic culture and exceptional vision for a promising future at the same time.
      Gimhae International Airport, Korea
      The captivating videos were recently aired on displays and billboards at the international airports in Gimpo and Gimhae, Korea. But the most likely place where people will come across the content is in one of the capital’s busiest areas, Gangnam. Located in front of the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas Hotel, which has become a landmark on Teheran-ro street – Seoul’s Times Square, the eye-catching LED billboard has been displaying LG’s supporting videos since July 15.

Evian Resort Golf Club, France
      In an effort to carry out its mission to support Busan’s bid for World Expo, LG screened its promotional video during last week’s The Amundi Evian Championship at the exclusive Evian Resort Golf Club in France. , LG is confident that LG SIGNATURE’s premium value and ardent passion for Busan to win its bid caught the attention of golf fans around the world.
      (From left to right) Franck Riboud, Honorary Chairman of Danone and
      Heaven Lee, LG Europe Region Representative at Hotel Royal Evian
      As a global leader in consumer electronics, LG will continue to carry out its impactful promotional campaigns in the future. The company even formed a task force led by LG CEO William Cho and comprised of region representatives, the Overseas Corporation Management, the Global Marketing Center, the Korea Sales and Marketing Company as well as the Corporate Communications and Government Relations Center. By leveraging its network of 140 overseas subsidiaries, the company will actively support Busan’s bid by promoting it to members of around the world.
      What’s more, LG executives will be championing the Busan World Expo 2030 campaign on business trips overseas while the promotional videos will be shown on LG TVs on display at LG Brand Shops worldwide.
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      For a responsible corporate citizen, running a global business means not only providing quality products and services to customers worldwide, but also making a positive social impact around the planet. With an enduring vision to better customers’ lives, LG strives to pursue sustainable innovation in all areas of its diverse business operations.
      As the pressing problems of our environment and society accelerate with the changing times, corporations’ sustainable strategies must evolve accordingly. Recognizing this, LG has unveiled its
      link hidden, please login to view to achieve greater social impact.
      LG’s newly revealed sustainable vision aligns perfectly with the phrase, Better Life for All. While LG has consistently shown its commitment to providing a better lifestyle for customers through its innovative products and services, the catchphrase signifies yet another step forward for the company. Henceforth, LG is expanding the scope of its sustainable practices to not only create a better life for its customers, but for the environment, employees, suppliers and for one and all who call this planet home.
      With regard to sustainability, Better Life for All outlines LG’s new focus on creating a regenerative environment for the better well-being of all lives by establishing a circular economy – a term describing a production and consumption model that minimizes waste and the extraction of new resources.
      The company is ultimately moving on from aiming to do less environmental harm within the traditional linear economy – a system where materials are processed into products and then thrown away after use – to creating an altogether new business process that promotes the recirculation of finite resources. With the new initiative, LG is redirecting more of its environmental efforts to retrieving and recycling used products.

Better Life for All also embodies LG’s commitment to realizing a more inclusive and diverse society by embracing differences, and by forming close-knit circles of alliance with company employees, corporate partners and stakeholders.
      While LG has always endeavored to work closely with partners in its pursuit of sustainability, the company is further establishing guidelines to better collaborate with supply chain partners, nurture a more embracive corporate culture and introduce products that are accessible to all.
      The company’s efforts in ongoing business practice involve C-Level executives’ leadership and collaboration with corporate partners and other entities which share LG’s goal of Better Life for All.

As with its vision, the company’s specific sustainability goals and plans for implementing related practices have constantly evolved over the years. In 2021, LG established a comprehensive framework for its sustainable practices. Key initiatives were re-established and categorized according to a new ESG structure, and corporate ESG communication guidelines were instituted for the first time.
      This year, LG has further refined its far-reaching program of ESG initiatives in the recently announced ‘BETTER LIFE PLAN 2030.’ With ‘BETTER LIFE PLAN 2030’, LG is pursuing about a range of initiatives under the broad categories of ‘Environment’ and ‘Society’.
      Stay tuned to Beyond News for the next story, which will look at how LG is fostering a greener and cleaner environment through the first three ESG Initiatives. You can find the 2021-2022 LG Electronics ESG STORY BOOK and FACT BOOK .
      # # #

• By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!