Quantcast

Making Life Better Through Low Impact Living

News Reporter

Making-Life-Better_1-600x400.jpg
Photo Credit:

link hidden, please login to view
 on

One of the topics today’s consumers are most interested in is how we can be kinder to our planet while still living our daily lives. This expectation also carries over to companies and organizations as ultimately we are all in this together. As part of LG’s Life’s Good Campaign, LG is collaborating with British influencer Immy Lucas, creator of the YouTube channel and environmental movement, , to create a video showcasing a more sustainable way of living.

Making-Life-Better_2-600x400.jpg

As an environmental influencer and creator, Immy creates content around sustainability, eating seasonally and zero waste living. She wanted to marry the two ideas by choosing locally grown food that’s in season, rather than “vegan” foods that had been shipped around the world. She tries to share accessible and easy ways to live sustainably.

Making-Life-Better_3-600x338.png

An extension of the , the jointly produced Life’s Good: Environment video highlights how small changes can make a big difference in the environment. The four-minute video weaves together footage from the with compelling new content that encourages everyone to play their part in protecting this planet.

Making-Life-Better_4-600x338.png

This new video consists of four chapters: Life’s Connected, Life’s Delicious, Life’s Regenerative and Life’s Good When We Learn and Teach Others. The message is for people to come together as a global community and take small steps to adopt a lower impact lifestyle for a more sustainable future, at the same time emphasizing the importance of protecting the world’s ecosystems.

Making-Life-Better_5-600x337.png

“If we want future generations to inherit a healthy planet, one that’s capable of sustaining and nurturing them, it is essential that all of us make some changes in our lives today,” said Immy. “Through small adjustments in how we live, we can help ensure life’s good for our children, and for their children too.”

Making-Life-Better_6-600x338.png

Starting today, the trailer for Life’s Good: Environment will be viewable on LG’s digital billboards in New York City’s Times Square and London’s Piccadilly Circus. The entire video is also available on LG’s global channel and  account where additional information on LG’s 2021 Life’s Good campaign can also be found.

# # #

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Enx_xcite
      How Can i do for Unlock MY LG 43UP7750PSB.APH to PTB.ATM coz i moved to thailand DVB-T2 not working

Anyone has any ideas? or Solutions?
    • By News Reporter
      Bulky or blocky style is a hindrance to good interior design. While this might have been an apt description of many home appliances in the past, it certainly doesn’t apply to the latest lifestyle solutions from LG SIGNATURE. The premium brand has created a name for itself by finding the perfect harmony of technology and art, delivering finely crafted appliances that blend in with and enhance any indoor space.
      A stunning example of this, LG SIGNATURE recently showcased its elegant home appliances alongside the sophisticated furniture and fittings of Molteni&C at the Italian interior design and high-quality furniture company Flagship Store in Amsterdam.

The Molteni&C Amsterdam Flagship Store just recently opened its doors, welcoming in its first customers. Taking up three floors of Amsterdam’s iconic, Winy Maas-designed ‘Valley’ building, the 800 square meter store is run by Co van der Horst, an interior company that for more than 117 years has operated a boutique concept store/showroom specializing in contemporary designer brands.

Visitors to the newly-opened Molteni&C Flagship Store can experience a curated ‘dream abode’ filled with high-end Molteni&C furnishings artfully complemented by the aesthetically pleasing products of LG SIGNATURE. LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K, the first 8K OLED TV to feature a breathtaking 88-inch screen, adds a modern, minimalist appeal to the living room, while the sleek Wine Cellar and Bottom Freezer integrate seamlessly with the design and décor of the stylishly appointed kitchen. LG’s 65-inch QNED TV, 77-inch LG OLED evo TV and the revolutionary LG MAGNIT micro LED display also grace the store’s gorgeous concept home.

In addition to taking in the ultra-premium showcase of perfectly matched furniture and appliances, visitors can take advantage of design and buying advice from the expert interior consultants, architects and decorators on hand at the store. They can also purchase the exhibited LG SIGNATURE products and take home the convenience, style and quality the brand is known for. The exclusive collaboration has already attracted a lot of attention, particularly from people who appreciate designer living solutions, as well as those seeking to renovate or upgrade their home environment.

To learn about more exciting news and announcements from the lifestyle innovator, stay tuned to Beyond News.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By SimonW
      WebOS 05.20.15
      DNS over TLS active on router (Cloudfare), all apps (like Netflix, Prime Video & HBO Max etc) are working fine, but the Apple TV app times out (no network)
      Removed the app, installed it again, but still not network. Turned DNS over TLS off, Apple TV works fine.
      According to Apple it's a LG (WebOS) issue, the only requirements, they say, are "active internet connection" and "no VPN".
      Also tested with Apple TV on a Fire TV Stick (on same network) and there it's working fine wiht DoT.  Unfortunately Fire Stick is not 4K, so app on TV is preferred.
      Look to me issue is with the Apple TV app itselfs, but Apple says it's LG.
      Anyone got some suggestions?
    • By News Reporter
      For a responsible corporate citizen, running a global business means not only providing quality products and services to customers worldwide, but also making a positive social impact around the planet. With an enduring vision to better customers’ lives, LG strives to pursue sustainable innovation in all areas of its diverse business operations.
      As the pressing problems of our environment and society accelerate with the changing times, corporations’ sustainable strategies must evolve accordingly. Recognizing this, LG has unveiled its
      link hidden, please login to view to achieve greater social impact.
      LG’s newly revealed sustainable vision aligns perfectly with the phrase, Better Life for All. While LG has consistently shown its commitment to providing a better lifestyle for customers through its innovative products and services, the catchphrase signifies yet another step forward for the company. Henceforth, LG is expanding the scope of its sustainable practices to not only create a better life for its customers, but for the environment, employees, suppliers and for one and all who call this planet home.
      With regard to sustainability, Better Life for All outlines LG’s new focus on creating a regenerative environment for the better well-being of all lives by establishing a circular economy – a term describing a production and consumption model that minimizes waste and the extraction of new resources.
      The company is ultimately moving on from aiming to do less environmental harm within the traditional linear economy – a system where materials are processed into products and then thrown away after use – to creating an altogether new business process that promotes the recirculation of finite resources. With the new initiative, LG is redirecting more of its environmental efforts to retrieving and recycling used products.

Better Life for All also embodies LG’s commitment to realizing a more inclusive and diverse society by embracing differences, and by forming close-knit circles of alliance with company employees, corporate partners and stakeholders.
      While LG has always endeavored to work closely with partners in its pursuit of sustainability, the company is further establishing guidelines to better collaborate with supply chain partners, nurture a more embracive corporate culture and introduce products that are accessible to all.
      The company’s efforts in ongoing business practice involve C-Level executives’ leadership and collaboration with corporate partners and other entities which share LG’s goal of Better Life for All.

As with its vision, the company’s specific sustainability goals and plans for implementing related practices have constantly evolved over the years. In 2021, LG established a comprehensive framework for its sustainable practices. Key initiatives were re-established and categorized according to a new ESG structure, and corporate ESG communication guidelines were instituted for the first time.
      This year, LG has further refined its far-reaching program of ESG initiatives in the recently announced ‘BETTER LIFE PLAN 2030.’ With ‘BETTER LIFE PLAN 2030’, LG is pursuing about a range of initiatives under the broad categories of ‘Environment’ and ‘Society’.
      Stay tuned to Beyond News for the next story, which will look at how LG is fostering a greener and cleaner environment through the first three ESG Initiatives. You can find the 2021-2022 LG Electronics ESG STORY BOOK and FACT BOOK .
      # # #

• By Ieuan Llwyd
      Somehow when I was watching Live TV a menu I've never seen before appeared — I must have accidentally pressed a button or combination of buttons on the remote.
      It appeared below the programme banner (at the bottom left of the screen) and was something to do with a selecting device to control — there were about 4 icons in a row, and one of them was "Set-top Box", but I can't remember what the other options were.
      Having selected "Set-top Box", which is why I remember that option, I now get five icons appearing in a row below the programme banner:
      Start Recording  |  Start Live Playback  |  Recordings  |  Subtitle Language  |  Audio Language
      See screenshot attached.
      The same menu appears if I press the down arrow ᐁ (below the OK button).
      What's driving me nuts is:  1.) I can't now bring up the original 'select device' menu, and  2.)  wondering what the other options are!
      I'm using an LM6300, running webOS 4.9.5-14 (goldilocks2-gympie).  If any other info would help, please let me know.
      Thanks for any help.