Quantcast

PreCentral: State of the Mobile Nations Survey - What's Your Next Tablet?

News Reporter

The tablet wars are heating up! Apple is getting set to announce the next month. BlackBerry is going to release a major OS update any day. The is hot as is the in a sea of Android tablets. And are getting ready to enter the battle.

With so much going on we wanted to take a moment and find out where you weigh in on the tablet wars. We have five quick questions (and one bonus) that will take you less than a minute. Hit the link below.

mf.gif

a2t.imgDD6ou-60dw8

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joseph W Lane
      My SM8600PUA  is connected to my Denon receiver via the optical cable and set to internal speaker + optical cable. However when I play an Apple TV program I see the Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos logo in the upper right of the screen initially but my receiver is  decoding audio and setting itself to stereo instead of Atmos. Is this a known issue and is an update to the app to support all the channels present in the stream? Or am I just not setting something. Atmos is enabled on the TV.
    • By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
    • By Gopinath Sekar
      Hello,
      I have a 2 year old OLED55C9PTA. The current WebOS is at 6.0 while mine is still at 4.9.5-7. 

Are we getting the WebOS updates? Is there anyway that I can manually update it to the latest WebOS?
      Thanks!
    • By Mark Johnston
      Anyone else having issues with Prime Video? Keep getting an error message. No code just that something is wrong. Works fine via my PS4 and iPhone but not on LG tv app.

contacted Amazon and tried usually things but no joy. Been going on for two weeks
    • By Ron Shaver
      I have the SLING streaming service on all 3 of my LG OLED TVs.  I've updated the SLING app on 2 of them and now have a problem.  Both TVs default to the SLING app when I turn them on.   I am able to watch streaming content but can't exit the SLING app.  This only started happening after I updated the app.  For this reason I did not update the SLING app on my 3rd TV.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?