Quantcast

Screensaver comes on when watching All4

mdale9

Question

Recently bought 2021 model OLED 55” A1 with WebOS 6(I think). When watching anything on all4 ( I know I’m lucky that I could get all4 after reading about 2020 models), but there seems to be an issue that the TV doesn’t seem to realise that there is content playing and so the screensaver comes on every 2 minutes.  
Anyone else got this issue and more important how to fix it?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Itachi3431
      Hi all,
      I haven't seen a screensaver option to enable after sometime and no screensaver come's up after long time. Is there anyway to enable it

TV details - 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 55UR7500PSC

P.S., running latest Web OS
    • By Maor
      Hi !
      I am going to buy a new LG TV, probably - which comes with WebOS (not android TV). Now, one of the features I really liked with Android TV is the ability to set ambient mode with chosen google photos albums. Is it possible also with WebOS? (without connecting any external streamer, I prefer to use the TV operating system).

Thanks!
      Maor
    • By bucksears
      I bought a new LG 43uq7590pub (43" 4K UHD) TV three months ago, with the intent of using it as a computer monitor.
      Configuration is as follows:
      Running it in Gaming Mode Computer is set for 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) Connected via HDMI cable to my computer (don't have the cable stats in front of me) Computer's video card is set to a 60Hz refresh rate When watching streaming videos from the local computer (YouTube, MAX, Netflix, etc), the TV will randomly go black and restart. There is no warning (audio/video slowdowns or distortions/glitches) before it does so. After restarting, it continues to run normally. Anything over 30-45min and it will likely restart.  
      I'm not using wifi/internet locally on the TV, so that is not (or shouldn't be) the issue. 
      I'm wondering if running the computer's video AND audio over the HDMI cable is too much for the TV, and that's causing the restarts after a while. I have a separate MIDI/audio interface that I usually run the computer's audio OUT of, to a pair of external speakers. This is a whole new computer setup, so I don't have that in place yet; just wondering if taking that workload OFF of the TV/HDMI might help.
      Are there any event logs within the TV OS that might indicate what is happening?
      Anyone else experience anything similar? 
    • By Mindaugas Vaiciulis
      Hello,

my TV (UP80003LR) (with latest WebOS: 6.3.2-423 )works fine expect for one problem with HbbTV (Hybrid TV).
      While watching HbbTV there are periodical gaps of silence of durations ~0.5 sec. every ~10 sec, so It`s very difficult to watch TV.
      Earlier gaps occured once a minute so it was kinda bearable.

Internet is connected though LAN cable.
      Have tried tune sound options, but it didn`t helped, so have and reseted TV settings to initial, but it didn`t helped too.
      So now i am kinda desperate. 
      What can be sure of is that problem is local with TV, because there are no problems with TV picture and there are no problem on second TV (Samsung).

Thank for any ieads.
    • By [email protected]
      I've just purchased a great looking new 50Nano796. It comes with a number of preinstalled apps such as iPlayer and YouTube. I am in the UK and would like to add the local catchup services which previously I had used on a roku 3. The TV is running WebOS 5.1.0-3203 (not 3.5)  I noticed some discussions and YouTube postings which show these apps, but they do not appear in the LG store. Have they been withdrawn? Or am I screwing up somewhere?