Quantcast

Live playback / Pausing Live TV

Hello 

Question about new LG WebOS tv's, anyone noticed when pausing live TV ( live playback) on Webos 5.3 ( GX ) that recording is reset when changing channels. 

Meaning if you have paused tv and then changed the channel the playback recording is lost / reset to 0 minutes.

I've have two LG tv's before the GX that didn't do this current this have one.

• 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cris
      All my channels have gone. 
      Firstly it started with a bad broken image and sound in a few changes. Then some disappeared. 
      I went to do a automatic tuning to see if I could get them back.
      Eventually instead of recovering the missing ones I lost all channels.
      I have retuning, replugging and even reseting the TV and nothing....
      I phoned LG and they did remotely everything I did do, and no results.
      They told I need to repair my TV.
      How is that possible? One day all normal and then all gone.....
      Please can any one help me ???

Thanks
      Cris
    • By Sylvie G
      When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
      - for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
      - for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
      But...
      It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
      WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
      I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
      Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
      Thank you
    • By kennyboom99
      hi Guys,
      My lg tv when set to live tv will show full screen for around 20 seconds and then show a very small shrunk screen in the top left corner of the channel
      i can switch channels but the screen stays mall
      netflix displays in full screen
      picutre test shows full screen
      i have tried resetting the tv, power cycling, changing cables (coax) and nothing is making a difference.
      anyone have any ideas on what causes this?

this is what the screen looks like 
      link hidden, please login to view  
      any help is much appreciated

• By Francisco_ARG
      Today, I received an LG 43SM5KB-BD television which, upon powering it on, automatically enters the Smart TV mode. After this loading process is complete, it further transitions into a playback mode that displays promotional videos. It's important to note that this mode is not the well-known "retail" or "store mode" which typically features a sidebar with product information, but rather a mode preloaded with videos for playback.
      When attempting to press the buttons on the remote control or those located on the back of the television, I do not receive any response. I am in need of exiting this mode to navigate the television as usual. Does anyone know how to exit this mode without having to perform a factory reset?
      I appreciate your assistance, and greetings!
    • By Di59
      I have 2 LG smart Tv's and I am unable to pause live TV with my 40Gb USB which I have formatted to NTFS.
      TV models
      43UJ634V
      And 
      32LM6300PLA

Please can you give me easy to follow instructions so that I can set up both Tv's to be able to pause live Tv and to be able to record programmes.