News Reporter

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By td47
      I spotted this useful article for those who feel they need to tweak (optimise) the picture settings, but are not sure what do do:

link hidden, please login to view Obviously any experts on here should chime in with their findings or advice, especially if geared up to LG TV models.
    • By Yassin Osama
      Most of the time i open ps4 or any application, it goes out alone writting (it restarts the oage to free up memory) what can i do to solve this problem
      Although i dont download mamy apps
    • By Zungiu Zungi
      Hello, I have a problem with Webos 4.5.
      The 1TB  USB disk  is full, one half of photos, music and movies and the rest had been left for TV recordings.
      Now that the recordings filled up all of it and the recording function is no longer available, I tried to get rid of some recordings but it always fails to delete them. 
      I tried to delete other files like photos or movies but no luck.
      I tried to connect the USB drive to a PC but it can't read it.
      The TV has no problems browsing it, it jus can't delete any file.
      Any idea on how to proceed?
      Thank you for your feedback!