Quantcast

Using the magic remote with Google assistant to operate wi-fi socket outlet

fade2gray

Question

Hi,

I can turn the Wi-Fi socket on and off using the Google Home app on my mobile phone by using the voice command "turn socket on" and "turn socket off".

Using the same commands with Google assistant on the magic remote, will turn the socket on but will not turn it off.

Any advice please?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SS1003602
      I have recently shifted from UAE to India. I have 55" LG 3D smart TV model no. 55UB8301. My problem is 1. I can not change country from UAE to India in settings -Country option because India is not available in the list.
      2. I can not download any app which are normally available in Indian smart TVs like Hotstar/Sonyliv/Amazon prime etc.
      3. In screen mirroring option using my Android phone, I can play any video stream from mobile to smart TV BUT only Amazon prime videos are not played. 
      Can anyone help me for above issues...?
    • By ROSSMAN
      I am creating a streaming application, where user can access a list of mkv files from my server, Mkv is not supported in web browsers and it is not loading properly within my webOS web app.
      I cannot modify my files to another video format.
      Is there a native player for LG WebOS that I can embed into my web application ?
      Is there any video player with web sdk to play mkv on a smart tv.
      Ps: my videos are working well on chrome, as for Firefox or Safari, it tells me that the format is not supported.
    • By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By Leorge
      LG 42LB700V tv not corresponding to all the commands remote and intergrated.  Also presents a yellow screen every 15 minutes  for a couple of minutes or more.  Cant go into menu for setting controls. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

• By stewpot47
      My 55 old smart TV has started with a problem, 
      It displays a message.
      THIS APP WILL RESTART TO FREE MEMORY, THEN RESTARTS THEN SAME MESSAGE IN A LOOP.
      HELP

• Similar Tagged Content

• By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME... 
    • By Santosh Kumar Gupta
      Hi there,
      I have a 32" 32LH604T-TB LG Tv and recently  I bought a Google Home Hub.  I am not sure if my Tv has Google Assistant built-in  but I want to control the TV via Google Home Hub. Unfortunately , I can't find any solutions to connect my Tv to Google Home Hub.
      So, is there a way to connect this two devices without any other equipment (like Chromecast )?
    • By Husny Nazoordeen
      hi, i have a uk6300 webos tv. i baught it becase it said google assistant is available.but what i tried to add voice commands i found that aoogle assistnt, alexa and home dashboard is mising and cant find in the LG store..and it has limited amount of service countries to select. i am in sri lanka and google assistant works in my phone.plas help me to install google assistant and home dashboard on my TV.
    • By datdarndot
      I have a one year-old model 43UK6500AUA, with standard remote only (no Magic Remote). I can find no mention anywhere of Time Machine. Does this model not include Time Machine  II functionality? Must one have a Magic Remote to reveal this feature? I am also baffled by numerous references in the forum to using HDMI , which should not be necessary if using the TV's built-in tuner, as I intend to do. There is also mention of using USB3 for the external HDD. My TV has only  two  USB ports : USB1 and USB2 — or does this refer to USB 3.0 version (as opposed to USB 2.0)?