Quantcast

Hopeful and Optimistic, Young Creatives Share Their Life’s Good Moments

As the first social generation to have grown up with access to the internet and digital technology from an early age, members of Generation Z have become today’s cultural opinion leaders all over the world. To connect with this demographic audience, LG launched the 2021 Life’s Good global campaign in May and called on young aspiring musicians and filmmakers to share their thoughts on what makes life special.

Lifes-Good-Moments-01.png

The second year of the campaign recruited the help of singer/songwriter Charlie Puth to spearhead the Life’s Good Music Project and director Jackson Tisi to headline the Life’s Good Film Project. The two-month campaign provided a platform for young talent to showcase their personal take on LG’s familiar theme and generated more than 100 million total views on various social media platforms. In total, the music and film campaigns attracted submissions from more than 1,600 entries from 48 countries, all conveying a sense of hope and optimism for the future.

Lifes-Good-Moments-02.jpgClockwise from top left: Sade Whittier, Dani Kim, Stacey Capers, Stacey Ryan 

The Music Project alone showcased the unique artistic sensibilities of over a thousand participants from 36 countries. From this diverse group of creative talents, four lucky artists from different backgrounds united by their passion for music were chosen to represent the 2021 Life’s Good Music Project in collaboration with Charlie Puth: Stacey Capers and Sade Whittier of the USA, Stacey Ryan of Canada and Dani Kim of South Korea. The selected winners will get the opportunity to complete and perform the song in a music video with Puth as well as receive OLED TVs along with other LG products.

Lifes-Good-Moments-03.jpg

“In the collaborative process of bringing a song to life, it’s always beautiful to touch on the shared experience despite any differences in our personal experiences, history, culture, or where we grew up,” said Puth. “We can come together through the universal language of music and our shared belief that Life’s Good.”

Lifes-Good-Moments-04.jpg

Hundreds of burgeoning video auteurs from 33 countries captured the footage of their own diverse and inspiring Life’s Good moments and submitted their works to the Film Project. The submissions showed how places, spaces and happy moments held special meanings in their lives and in the lives of their loved ones. Related posts on social media have garnered over 44 million views total to date, reaching a truly global audience.

Lifes-Good-Moments-05.png

LG’s 2021 Life’s Good global campaign reminds us of the limitless possibilities we have to create our own lives as we wish. With inspiring submissions embodying the immense talent and enthusiasm of the next generation of artists, LG hopes to share the message of hope and togetherness with the world.

The inaugural 2021 Life’s Good Film will be unveiled on August 27 while the song and music video will drop next month. For more on the 2021 Life’s Good global campaign, stay tuned to LG’s and .

# # #

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Virtual Worlds in Popular Online Games Allow Players to
      Join With LG and Habitat Korea to Help Communities in Need

SEOUL, Sep. 27, 2021 — For its 2021 LG Healthy Home Solutions Campaign, LG Electronics (LG) is inviting fans of and Fortnite to virtually experience its latest healthy home solutions and make a positive difference in people’s lives. By uploading gameplay screenshots to social media, players can make a donation to Habitat for Humanity South Korea courtesy of LG.
      LG Home Island in Animal Crossing the Horizon features three themed zones where players can explore the company’s state-of-the-art appliances and engage in fun missions. In the Cleaning Maze Clothing Care Zone, fans will see LG’s washing machine, dryer and Styler wardrobe management system while guiding their avatar through the maze course challenge. Juicy Fresh Kitchen Zone allows visitors to experience LG’s refrigerator, range and dishwasher while Cool Breeze Air Zone is where they can experience the healthy air and advanced cooling capabilities of the company’s air solution products.
      Players who complete the LG Healthy Home mission by unlocking all of the home appliances in LG’s map in Fortnite, the free-to-play Battle Royale game played by millions worldwide, can gain valuable healing items. After the completion of the mission, players can claim victory by being the first to seize the LG Battle Square.
      LG will make a donation to Habitat Korea on behalf of players who take a screenshot at the Habitat Korea Photo Zone and post it to their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts with the hashtag #LGHome. Donations will go toward Habitat Korea’s projects in Kenya, India and Vietnam and to further support communities in need, LG will provide refrigerators, washing machines and other appliances to public facilities such as schools and libraries.
      “The LG Healthy Home Solutions campaign offers a unique virtual experience and a fun, interactive way to support a truly worthy cause both safely and responsibly,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “Our successful campaign resulted in over 200 new home appliances being placed in new homes and improving the lives of hundreds of families.”
      To join in LG’s campaign, enter the Dream Address DA-0265-8322-0996 in Animal Crossing the Horizon or the island code 0850-7901-9021 in Fortnite. Full details can be found at .
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By Harima
      I am wondering how can I get my lg SMART TV webOS 3.4 to connect with google home mini?
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph

• By mayhemfiasco
      Is it possible to access Live playback, i.e. pause, rewind live TV with a universal remote, not using the LG magic remote?
      I have an LG 65" OLED B8 and use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote  - can't use the magic remote as a universal remote as my sound runs through an AV receiver connected via the toslink input on the TV, not HDMI., so no Simplink/CEC. 
      Live playback is working fine (recording to hard drive ok) and I would swear that when I set up the Logitech remote it was able to pause and rewind live TV just using the Play/Pause/Rewind  buttons on the harmony remote no problem, but when I tried it recently it wouldn't work. Nothing in my set up has changed. Has something changed with webOS??
      I've check the Harmony setup is correct and if I bring up the live playback scroll bar with the magic remote, then the buttons on the Logitech work perfectly so I don't think it's a Logitech Harmony problem.
      The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the harmony remote to bring up the Live Playback display, without using the magic remote.  I also find that shaking the magic remote to get the pointer doesn't work very well, so I have to move the scroll wheel to get the pointer, which changes the channel, so I'd rather avoid it altogether (I also feel like I used to be able to bring up the magic remote pointer by clicking the scroll wheel, but that doesn't work any more either. Did I imagine it?)
      Any suggestions on a button function I can program on the Harmony to bring up the Live Playback display, or better yet restore the ability to just press Play/Pause/Rewind on the Harmony and it works without needing the Live Playback scroll bar to be displayed first?
      Apologies if I haven't explained my issue properly. i've never had a problem with my OLED before ( I love it!) so am a first time poster. any ideas?