• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      The last year and a half have been the ultimate test of resilience for everyone and HR at LG has been at the forefront of managing these difficult times. Throughout the pandemic, the HR team navigated new ways for employees and management to work as the company has been forced to rethink and adapt to the new environment.
      Here at LG, the health and safety of our employees are our highest priorities. In this regard, we have always led by example such as the time we made the difficult decision to be the first multinational company to , the largest trade show in the industry, at the start of the pandemic as we felt it was the only way of ensuring the safety of our employees, customers and partners.

Since early last year, LG’s HR teams across the globe have been reinforcing business and organization sustainability as well as continuous internal communication and transparency at all levels. It is this close alignment in direction that has allowed HR to act swiftly and provide invaluable support across the organization and to our valued employees since the very beginning.
      To provide the best working environment possible, aligning LG’s HR leaders around the world immediately proved vital, with constantly open and transparent communication making this all possible. To guarantee that our global HR teams were on the same page, we created specific communication channels to deliver video presentations on the direction of our global HR strategy as well as employing more frequent virtual face-to-face discussions with HR leaders from around the globe.

As well as taking care of employees’ physical health, LG made an equal effort to support their psychological and mental health. In India, one of the countries hit particularly hard, we went above and beyond to support the physical and mental health of our staff. First step was to implement a Happy Calling system which involved our HR staff calling each employee every four to five days to check on their well-being and ensure that they and their families are safe and well looked after. This system allowed us to help employees from the privacy of their homes by accepting all questions and requests confidentially.

For global employees working from home, we wanted them to stay connected and collaborate as a team. To foster this, we hosted various online group activities including remote yoga classes, virtual lunches, happy hours and online cooking lessons for the whole family. We implemented various new programs because of our firm belief in the importance of human connections among employees. We have faith that these activities help our employees take on one of the most difficult times in modern history.
      Our health and well-being initiatives are not entirely new as we have been carrying out such activities for some time. These activities were already in place to cultivate growth among employees all around the world, regardless of their location. As a purpose- and principle-oriented company, LG’s people management philosophy pursues personal and professional growth in every single aspect, including health and well-being.

As the global head of HR at LG, my focus has always been on supporting LG Electronics and its talented workers and preparing them for the future by transforming the way we work together, nurturing the talent and capabilities of our people so that we may succeed and grow together in a fast, innovative and highly competitive market.
      The pandemic showed us the importance of this goal in all its clarity.
      By Carlos Olave, LG Global HR Leader
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Spencer Cook
      I Bought a 
      link hidden, please login to view after having massive hassles with a Philips TV and BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc.
      A friend recommended LG, so I bought one. NOW I find while you have iPlayer, ITV, Ch4, Ch5 players AREN'T available for my 2020 edition TV.
      Is this going to be resolved or will I be returning the TV?
    • By Guy Paskar
      Hello,

I have followed the guide on 
      link hidden, please login to view and it worked well on the first time. after a while I could not connect to the TV anymore. I have deleted the TV from the device list and tried again and got "ares-novacom ERR! ares-novacom: Error: Failed to get ssh private key" I reset the TV to original settings and tried again and still getting the same message. 
      TV is connected via wifi keyserver is on dev mode is on.
      I tried via cli, IDE and beanviser and nothing is working.
      Please help me out here.
    • By Bella Lee
      In fact, Spotify doesn't offer its service to LG webOS Smartwatch now. If you want to listen to Spotify songs on LG webOS Smartwatch, you'd need a . With Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can
      link hidden, please login to view and then transfer them to LG webOS Smartwatch for playing without limits.
    • By Gargamel
      This bug appeared with new browser. 

when you load a page, you could move the focus between HTML elements by arrow keys on remote. 

But now, arrow keys doesnt fire any keypress events until you click the page first

before , i could use the website with just arrows, now i first have to activate mouse pointer and click the page, then i can start using arrow keys
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By siddhu
      is  disney+hotstar app  available for LG LF6300 tv  web os version is 04.06.40.??

• By Surojit Roy
      How can I watch Hoststar streaming service on LG smart TV. When I search on the App Store I don't find the Hotstar app. Please suggest.
    • By Ishan Kurnal
      When will Disney+Hotstar update to support 4K HDR on WebOS Version 5.1? Disney+Hotstar is streaming 4K HDR in Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick. Then when WebOs will start streaming 4K HDR? Disney+Hotstar was last updated on 3/4/20. When will a new update will come with 4K HDR support in WebOS?
    • By Laurie Reynolds
      I just upgraded my old Sony TV for a LG 55NANO796. The  WiFi and wired ethernet speeds are not adequate to support 4K streaming over Internet. I installed a FTTH 900meg service with intention of streaming 4KHD TV,  stream is  pausing every minute or so for 3-5s while download catches up.  TV is very close to a WiFi mesh AP with RJ45 socket, WiFi and cable speeds on TV webOS are similar, ping of 40ms, 16Meg down and 95M upload.  I'm  measuring speed with Speedtest.net.  I connected Raspberry Pi4 media Centre (£35) and got  7ms & 110M up and down  from same AP connection.  LG have clearly  underspeced  the Ethernet buffer for 4K streaming.