Quantcast

Can I transport a car from an auto auction?

logisticguru7

Yes, various auto transport companies transport many cars from salvage auctions. Each auction will have different requirements to release a vehicle you just need to provide the necessary details at the time of booking.

link hidden, please login to view
 Make sure that the vehicle is fully paid and released from the auction also, be aware that if a vehicle is booked as operable but turns out to be inoperable, there can be an additional cost to transport it as the original trucker may not be able to accommodate an inoperable vehicle. Logisticsguru Limited is such a company that provides you with the best real-time tracking system. Also, they come with 24/7 professional assistance for solving all your car shifting-related queries.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM
        Kindly resolve this issue 
      My lG TV MODEL NO IS 32LK628BPTF

• By Extra Celestial
      Would love to auto start the Alexa app so my smart home can connect to it automatically when I turn it on from a plug since you can't turn on the tv with the hubs.

One small workaround instead of trying to figure out how to turn on the tv from a hub since it disconnects from the wifi when it powers off.
    • By News Reporter
      LG Continues to Lead Future Vehicular Software Development
      by Acquiring Both Functional Safety and Cybersecurity Certifications

SEOUL, March 30, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is the first player to meet international testing standards for functional safety and cybersecurity management for vehicles. LG annually updates required certifications for its hardware and software solutions for electric vehicle components through leading global testing organization, TÜV Rheinland.
      A respected player in the rapidly growing EV components industry, LG has consistently complied with international regulations and participated in key certification programs. To lead the field of vehicle safety, LG is committed to securing the technical capabilities both at the employee and the organizational level.
      Recently, LG research engineer Kim Min-kyu obtained the Automotive Functional Safety Expert qualification, becoming the second individual ever to do so since the qualification program was established in 2011. Also, LG acquired functional safety certification for its ADAS front camera in the ‘4M’ (Material, Method, Machine, Man) categories in 2022. The company’s vehicle components also comply with the Cyber ​​Security Management System (CSMS) – the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe’s (UNECE) regulation No. 155 (UN R155).
      “With the rising importance of vehicle security and safety regulations in the global auto industry, acquiring certification for our auto components and technologies is key to maintaining competitiveness,” said Eun Seok-hyun, President of LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company. “LG will continue to comply with the latest standards and grow its capabilities in safety and security to provide our customers with even more reliable solutions.”
      “We congratulate LG on producing Asia’s first Functional Safety Expert, an achievement that reflects the company’s outstanding, across-the-board performance in acquiring top industry certifications and qualifications,” said Frank Juettner, CEO and director of TÜV Rheinland Korea. “Obtaining the latest certifications, including ISO/SAE 21434, demonstrates LG’s commitment to providing its customers and partners with the highest level of product, system safety and security.”
      LG has built stellar track records maintaining its innovation at the highest level of quality and reliability. Already in 2018, LG secured technical certification for Functional Safety Management (FSM) in infotainment development, and in 2021, its Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) front camera passed assessments for functional safety (product and processes) based on ISO 26262 – an international functional safety standard for the development of electrical and electronic systems for vehicles.
      LG also plans to lead future trends in autonomous driving, where functional safety will be centered on the fast-growing area of Safety of The Intended Functionality (SOTIF). SOTIF is becoming increasingly important as the entire auto industry seeks to incorporate and expand the use of various advanced technologies in their vehicles, including artificial intelligence (AI), high-definition maps, sensor data interfaces and cybersecurity applications.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By dracula1001
      Hello,
      I own a 55 inch LG  WEBOS TV SM8100PVA and I am connecting my SONY WH-1000XM3 bluetooth head set to the TV, it used to auto connect as soon as I power on the headphones, but now it only connecting manually, I have tried to reconnect them (forget and connect again) and the auto detect isturned on, I cannot auto connect them
      meaning every time I have to connect them, but only manually, it started happening after I connected them once to my phone and than I unpaired them from my phone,
      Can anyone assist :)?
      thank you
    • By valoufifa
      Hello,
      I’m French sorry for my poor english
      I was wondering if it’s possible to disable simplink (or only auto sync on) only on 1 HDMI device.
      I have an LG C1, multiple HDMI devices which work perfectly with simplink, except an LG Blu-ray 4K player (UP970).
      When I turn on a device, it turns on the TV, great! But if the Blu-ray
      player was the last device I used, and I turn everything off, and then
      I turn on a device, the TV then turns on and shows first the HDMI
      Blu-ray player input (with no signal), then it shows the HDMI input of
      the device I turned on, and finally the Blu-ray player turns on and
      the TV switches back to the HDMI Blu-ray player input...

Any ideas on how to fix this?
      Thank you!