Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Over the first half of the year, HP will make individual elements of webOS source code available – from core applications like Mail and Calendar to its Linux kernel – until the full code base is contributed to the open source community by September.

January: Enyo 2.0 and Enyo source code Apache License, Version 2.0

February: Intended project governance model, QT WebKit extensions, JavaScript core, UI Enyo widgets

March: Linux standard kernel, Graphics extensions EGL, LevelDB, USB extensions

April: Ares 2.0, Enyo 2.1, Node services

July: System manager (“Luna”), System manager bus, Core applications, Enyo 2.2

August: Build release model, Open webOS Beta, Open webOS 1.0

Enyo 2.0 and Enyo source code

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DjDiabolik
      Model 49lf590v
      Firmware 3.21.40

Trouble:
      When i turn on my tv... on the very first time i try to open the "setting" menu all goes in freeze and my tv made something like a self reboot.
      on tv i can see the red circle whit the "X" on top right corner... but i can't do nothing... the image freeze and no audio.
      after about 2 seconds the screen become completely black.
      another 2 seconds and all return working... at this point the "setting" menu can be opened whitout any problem but the crash/freeze & reboot cause a complete reset all list of recent app used or input used.
      after the crash the tv say "nothing recent activity"... all it's lost.

how i can do for fix this issue? it's someone have a similar trouble on your  lg tv?
    • By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hi Team,
      I have checked settings->General->About this TV->Software Version - 05.80.25
      I want to know what is the latest version of webOS.
      Please reply this.
    • By Monz87
      Guys I just bought a new LG TV with the updated WebOS interface where you get those recommendations come up as you hover over apps. I am struggling to find a way to add HDMI sources to the home menu, I now have to press the device selector button, I've had the 49UH770V for several years and it had a slightly older firmware but I could easily add my Sky and PS4 etc to the home menu. Can you not do this anymore?
    • By ljjones
      OLED65B8 webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account.  Winows Chrome on desktop or Android phone both sign in normally.
      I have several other account sign-ins that do the same thing -- work on desktop but not on TV.  What's going on?
    • By Victors
      Does webOS support Logitech c930c webcamera? I want to buy this cam for my tv but am afraid it might not work

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      You can find Open webOS on GitHub: 
      link hidden, please login to view  
      The actual project is located here:
    • By Alex
      For all the latest on Open webOS, be sure to visit the Open webOS Project
      Now sponsored by LG!