Quantcast

Hello!

I would like your help in a problem I am facing with my LG Smart TV, model 32LB650V.

I entered the Service Menu (Instart & Adjust) and I was looking for a setting so I could unlock the bluetooth of the TV so I could use third party bluetooth headsets. Of course I did not find anything about it and out of stupidity I must have changed some other setting and since then none of the HDMI ports working!!! Unfortunately I did not take a picture before I "tweaked" the settings and so now I do not know how to make the HDMI ports work again. While it detects all 3 ports for me normally, when I connect something to them they do not detect any signal.
I went back to the above menus to see if I could find which setting I had changed, but unfortunately I could not find it. I also noticed that in the Instart menu, in field 6. EDID: and in the HDMI ports (attached photos) it says "NG". I guess that means that for some reason they do not work ....
Can someone help me with the above problem. Is there a setting that I need to change or did it just happen and all the HDMI ports broke (while they were working before) at the very same time that I had the STUPID idea to "tease" settings that I did not know ???

Settings.jpg

Model.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.