mahmoud samy

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

On 5/28/2021 at 8:48 PM, mahmoud samy said:

I have an iptv account on server (Xtream) .. has anyone found an iptv application  working for this type of Account ? .. I have tried many but didn't find yet 

Model : LG 49un72

Thank in advance 

Dear mahmoud samy,

I'm working on developing a client media player for XC.
Please send me a personal message for details.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sandip Prajapati
      Hello,
      I am using LG  OLED 55" TV since its launch new in the Market. I want education application like Udemy, Pluralsight, Linux Academy, Coursera, in the LG Content Store. 
      These education apps are widely used very in all Android and IOS platform. but LG OLED we unable to add the these app until LG can make it available to customer. 
      I had made the two times request in the past but nothing and no one addressed the issue and not received any response yet.

I request you, please address the issue and make education available to LG content store.

Thanks.
      Regards,
      Sandip Prajapati

• By Kkara
      Every time I try to download an app on my LG Smart Tv, even though I’m already logged in it prompts me “you need to log in to install this app, do you want to log in?”. When I choose yes, it takes me to another screen and says “select account to log in with”, but my account is already selected (indicated by a green tick on the top right of my user icon). Even when I click okay on my control, I can’t proceed from this page. I essentially can’t download any apps because I can’t move on from this screen. Is there a solution or other method to download apps? 
    • By dibun
      Recently I purchased 65NANO91 in Norway and I want to install apps from Indian app store like Hotstar and SonyLiv but India is not in the countries list under LG service country. Only countries from Europe and few African countries are in the list.
      Is there any way I can install Hotstar and SonyLiv apps? or change service country to India?
      Thanks in advance.

• By Tnhomegal
      Just switched from Spectrum to AT&T. All apps are working on my LG TV except Amazon prime. Is there something I’m missing?
    • By Cedric
      Hello,
      My TV (49SM8100) is asking for firmware upgrade, but I would like to have to positive returns before upgrading it.
      Did any of you upgraded it without problem ?

Thanks
      Ced

PS : I still can remember two upgrades ago, when the new firmware broke the Quick access key...  I also have see two users with two different TV models which have been bricked after the update.