Quantcast

IPTV application for server xtream

mahmoud samy

Question

5 answers to this question

On 5/28/2021 at 8:48 PM, mahmoud samy said:

I have an iptv account on server (Xtream) .. has anyone found an iptv application  working for this type of Account ? .. I have tried many but didn't find yet 

Model : LG 49un72

Thank in advance 

Dear mahmoud samy,

I'm working on developing a client media player for XC.
Please send me a personal message for details.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MURAD
      Hello , There is no setting to select subtitles for series and movies, I tried clicking on the colors on the remote, but nothing worked, I poked around in settings and found nothing. I sent several emails to the company, but no response was received. I remember that there was an option in the previous version, who has the same problem and what can be done?
    • By Davor Vratarić
      Hello ,
      I have LG TV OLED55E9PLA with software version 05.30.40.
      I am also using Smart IPTV App.
      I would ask for some help....
      One of the TV channel I often watch is working on VLC player with these 3 lines :
      #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="AvilaTV.ve" tvg-logo="
      link hidden, please login to view" group-title="Venezuela", Avila #EXTVLCOPT:http-referrer=

I tried to put this lines to my Smart IPTV list on my LG TV , but it don't work.
      Is there a solution to make this channel work with Smart IPTV App,
      since it only allows 2 lines for each channel ?

Thanks for your help
    • By Nishant singh
      Hi Team 
      kindly provide the MX Player and Ullu Application for your Web Os Tv , I recently purchased your TV LG Qned81S and it's feels really disappointment such application is not available on App store.
      Please provide this application so we can enjoy your TV 
    • By Sherif_soaida
      Is there any epg is such application. If not, is there any other IPTV application that provide epg? 
    • By hanivic505
      The latest version of IPTV smarters pro not resuming videos, while Tizen/android version do, does anyone else faced this issue, and how to fix, please