• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Diaa237
      How can i do right click on my LG smart TV by my magic remote?
    • By ljjones
      I used to be able to drag&drop text and links to browser tabs.  Now tabs reject anything dropped on them.
      This function was very convenient.  I could leave the cursor in one tab, navigate to another tab and pickup some text (or even an image), and drop it on the previous tab at the top of the screen.  The previous tab would open and the text/link/image would be pasted where I left the cursor.
      It just doesn't work anymore.  Anybody else seen this?
    • By Soloman
      LG 55SM80850PLC TV set repeatedly forgets, corrupts, deletes or otherwise renders useless any "Quick Select" and also "Scheduled" settings. These facilities are not fit for purpose.
    • By td47
      I spotted this useful article for those who feel they need to tweak (optimise) the picture settings, but are not sure what do do:

link hidden, please login to view Obviously any experts on here should chime in with their findings or advice, especially if geared up to LG TV models.
    • By OLED65CX6
      Hello I have an OLED65CX6LA and I can not find the multiview function. I press the microphone of the magic remote I pronounce launch multiview, my answer is that this function is not recognized. I do the same with the key where the three points are, but no multiview proposal is available. Can you help me please ?