Quantcast

Can't play/pause in browser

Battrock

Question

In the last update, for my 49NAN081UNA, the browser has change. It feels more fluid but I have a problem with the cache and the play and pause in my remote. It doesn't work anymore in video player in the browser, but it used to work perfectly before this update. Can you fix it?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
    • By Sterium
      Hello everyone,
      When change the WiFi to other WiFi lost previous one.
      Every WiFi change I have to enter the password!
      It's normal this behaviour?
      TV oled 55c2
      Thanks
    • By Martindup
      When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.” 
      I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing. 
      Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?

• By Ehud
      Hi,
      I have an LG TV model 65UN711C0GA which i'm trying to download the LG Channels app but probably because of my location (Israel), i'm unable to find the app in the LG content store.
      I was told to change my location in the settings and so i did, but bedside Israel, PS and other countries, i don't have other alternatives. From what i saw in YouTube videos, i'm supposed to have the list of all countries but from some reason i don't.
      I have tried setting the DNS to 8.8.8.8 but still without success.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks!
    • By Agustina
      Hi, my lg 60uj6580-sd updates automatically and I haven't had any problem until firmware update (I think) 06.00.10 made my tv really slow: apps freeze, as well as videos, and tv control sometimes (if not most of the time) doesn't respond because it freezes too. How can I fix it?