Quantcast

COMO BAJAR LA APP DIRECTV GO SI NO APARECE EN LA TIENDA?

DOLORES

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By James M DeLuca
      I qualify for HBOmax by virtue of subscribing to HBO on DirecTV.
      I wanted to be sure that I should have DirecTV provide the app instead of LG.
      Thank You in advance.
    • By matty032
      Please add the DirecTV Now app.
    • By Ken Brownlee
      Can I download the Directv now app
    • By adutchman
      I have a LG OLED65C6P TV which is a listed as a DirecTV 4k Ready TV. It currently has SW File Version 05.30.02 and the DirecTV Ready app version 2.2.14. My home network is wired for full Gigabit and I will used a wired connection over wireless whenever possible.
      I have DirecTV with a Genie Gen 2 (HR44-700).  The DirecTV app on the LG OLED65C6P was activated last February and everything was working without any problems until recently.  Everything is hooked up using DirecTV's "official" setup for RVU client viewing using DECAs where required.
      About 3 weeks ago, the TV started displaying the message "This location is not authorized" after attempting to connect to the Genie receiver.  The only thing that changed is that DirecTV updated my Genie with Software 0x80d.   
      It seems that I am not the only person experiencing this problem.  I was hoping that someone over here at LG's support community may be able provide some help.
      There are posts by people on the AT&T Community Forums on this issue.  Here is a link to that thread...

link hidden, please login to view There are some posts by people on the DBSTalk Forums on this issue as well.  Here is a link to that thread...

Does LG need to update the DirecTV (RVU) app on my TV?  Do they need to update the LG webOS software or does the TV Firmware need an update?
      If so, how long will this take?  How do I get LG to do this?

• By Viperman
      Are they any plans to get the DirecTV Now app on webos?