I am using the lg tv from 2 years and I found an amazing experience till now.
But I like request about Play box TV app. Please add this app in store section so that I could download it on my tv.
It would be helpful if you respond to my email. This app is very demanding now a days as it comes with the excitel broadband service.
By Sylvie G
When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
- for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
- for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA