Quantcast

[Feature-Request] Set power on to last HDMI input

C C

[Feature-Request] Set power on to last HDMI input

Not sure if this feature request would be part of LG webOS or would require changes to some lower level control software for my TV.

But... It seems that every time I switch it on, it seemingly randomly selects a HDMI input, I  mostly use the same HDMI input so I wanted to ask for a feature request in the next software update that makes the TV remember the last selected HDMI input so I don't have to keep manually selecting it.

In addition, maybe a second option in the TVs settings that can auto select the input based on there being an input signal or not, that might be useful for people that switch devices allot.

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rayden79
      I'm having this problem with LG Oled 65c16LA with WebOs Version 03.40.85
      When I turn off the TV, it goes into standby mode.
      After 2 minutes the red standby LED turns off and it is no longer possible to turn the TV back on with the remote or with the power on button.
      It is then necessary to unplug the power supply, wait a few minutes and reconnect it.
      So the TV goes back to standby and you can turn it on again. In use everything works.
      Is it a software problem? How can I solve it?
      Thank you
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I have 2 HDMI 2.1 cables attached to a Rogers Internet TV unit (HDMI 4) and the other 2.1 cable plugged into an XBOX Series X (HDMI 3). If the TV is on an HDMI 4 is active, and I turn on the XBOX (HDMI 3), the TV begins to swtich back and forth constantly and never ends until I turn off the TV. It will automatically switch itself from HDMI 4 to 3, then 3 to 4, then back to 3 again non-stop.
      If I power off the XBOX, this behaivor stops.
      Would anyone know why this does that? Is this a software or hardware problem? I tried to describe this to LG Support but they had no answers.
    • By Ajothen
      Hello,
      What have happen with screensaver? 
      It doesnt appear now and its dangerous for my Oled C3. It May cause burn in. 
      Why its like this now and when it will be fixed?
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I followed the instructions to set the default input on my TV, but every time I cold start it, it simply goes to the screen where there is a list of apps. I try to repeatedly go to the HOME app to try to set it again, even though it already shows HDMI 4 as the start up input, but it simpy goes to the default screen where my apps are listed.
      Does anyone know what it would take to set this?