Quantcast

Cannot connect my LG 70UJ675V-ZA to alexa!!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By Venkatraman Nagarajan
      Hello,
      The WiFi would abruptly disconnect and the smart TV becomes extremely slow when navigating to the settings and becomes almost unresponsive. Unplugged, waited overnight and restarted, the WiFi connected for a minute or so, and again the same issue. The mouse cursor would disappear after few seconds and navigation only possible with the up/down/right/left key. WiFi list is empty and the TV keeps "searching..", even if it lists my WiFi, after entering the password (takes a very long time) it gives a message "Cannot connect to the network, retry" 
      Tried the following options and no luck, can anybody help??
      - Unplug the TV, WiFi router and restart
      - Set the date and time manually in the TV
      - Turn off Quick Start
      - Selected appropriate country in location
      - Firmware updated (No more updates found) 
      TV model: 43UJ632T-TA, Software Version: 06:00:15, webOS Version: 43UJ632T-TA
      WiFi is 5 GHz with more than 120 mbps connection, couple of other devices connected without issues.
    • By Fawzy
      i have error when i trying to run this command 
      ares-launch com.lgdev.hello-world  
      this is the result
      ares-launch ERR! Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:22
      can anyone help me with this issue 
    • By rahulkumar
      In some of the videos from you tube i can see LG web OS supports Alexa App however I am unable to see that on my TV. Can I find some help. My TV model is UK6500PTC. I have upgraded it to the latest version.
    • By Mohammed Albusaidi
      I can't connect my lg Tv 43LF630T to my huawei p30 pro screen mirroring problem