Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Best Buy: Touchpad Wireless Keyboard $34.99

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: Wireless headphones

I have a LG 49inch smart TV and I want 2 use wireless headphones,  but the TV won't recognize my current pair , what wireless headphones can you use or is it even possible?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Ricght Click for WebOS

Some sites I visit using not an app, but a regular web page, require I do a right click to access display options within the web page. So add Right Click functionality please.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Virtual keyboard Q&A

Where would I find the How-To info for using the virtual keyboard from my LG remote. As example...  Prime video search - virtual keyboard comes on screen - my remote has left-right-up-down-center-OK-back  buttons to 'select letters' to type on virtual keyboard. However, the right & down buttons stop at the last letter M.     I cannot search for:  naomijudd    That requires two words:  naomi judd But the spacebar is DOWN BELOW the letter M.    Also- The bottom of the 

• Question: spacebar on wireless keyboard changes language

Hello Forum Friends   I have attached a wireless keyboard to my LG Smart Tv, and when I am in for instance in the web browser and typing something in the URL field each time I hit the spacebar it changes my language. I have english and danish as the two keyboard choices. I cannot not chose english, it is greyed out. So I cannot run just danish. However if I unmark the danish in chose keyboards in the settings menu and run just english keyboard, the spacebar still does not work. Anybody

• Question: TV turns itself on / What keyboard?

I have on several occasions turned my TV off,  upon leaving the house and returning to it blaring away on some random channel on YouTube! What would be the cause of this? Is there a way to turn it "OFF" off and not just standby mode? Second question: What type of keyboard could I use for my TV and how does one install it so the TV picks it up? I hate using the on-screen unit! 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By ajmboy
      With the release of webOS OSE, I'm wondering if it's able to run on the HP Touchpad. I wonder if someone will attempt to port it over.  
      Might give me a reason to pull out the old Touchpad, currently have an older Android system on it and haven't messed with it in over a year.
    • By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Alex
      Is anyone using CyanogenMod on their Touchpad?
    • By Alex
      So, now that Android is a possibility on the Touchpad with Cynagenmod team's port....who's going to try it?
      It's in Alpha currently.