Quantcast

How to install Disney Hotstar app on LG TV

Question

Hello,

I've a LG 55 inch TV with following details:

• Model: 55JL9000-ZA
  • SW version: 05.05.70
  • webOS TV Version: 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley)

I am unable to see Disney Hotstar app in the LG Content Store.

I've tried to "CHECK FOR UPDATES" despite "Allow Automatic Updates" available but nothing has shown up.

Would be grateful if someone can help. My kids are desperate to watch Disney Hotstar on TV.

Thanks.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@Kunal

NOTE:Disney Plus service is only available in few countries, including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland, India, and Puerto Rico.

ALSO: Disney Plus app is compatible with LG TV models from 2016 and onwards that has 3.0 webOS or later.

There are lots of sites that show using a VPN service, but be VERY CAREFUL going to those, some are spammy/scam sites, and you might end up purchasing a VPN service that does not work or breaks your current, working network service. Some might even put malware on the device that you download it to, or at the very least have PUP programs inside them for advertising.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.