Quantcast

F1tv 2021 is not compatible with LG OS

Claudio Billa

Question

1 answer to this question

@Claudio Billa

The UK has an exclusive SKY box service, but other external things might get you the streaming you need in other countries.
I did NOT see Miracast, or Amazon Fire Stick mentioned though, for connecting to your TV. See:

link hidden, please login to view

"F1 TV Pro is available through the F1 TV website, iOS/Android apps, Roku TV and other mobile devices. Later in the year, it will be upgraded with cast support for both Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay 2. F1 also plans to up the streaming quality to 1080p at 50fps."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By webos_24
      Looks better than all those remote controls
      for OLED 39la?

• By JayDee
      I have spent countless hours trying to figure out which remote is compatible with my 27 inch LG television. I can find the TV on LG's website (after intensively searching each time), but when I search the Magic Remotes for compatibility, I've had no luck in anything matching the two.
      TV model is 27LQ625S-PU, purchased from Best Buy in America. I'm running 7.3.1-38 for webOS TV version. Trying to purchase one elsewhere online also seems to not have anything resembling my TV make/model.
      I don't know what else to do in order to find a remote that works, and I don't want to spend the money trying ten remotes until finding one that does. Am I missing something through the site where I should be searching? Do all remotes work based on webOS version? I'd really love to upgrade this mostly useless remote. I don't use it much right now because I don't like typing through the on-screen keyboard and the remote that came with the TV isn't as easy to use as a universal (I think some of the buttons are in oddly located places). I tend to use external smart devices because the (dumb) remote/webOS don't seem to pair together very well.
      I appreciate any help you guys are able to offer, and apologize if this seems like a foolish question. 
    • By fillysun
      Summer Day is coming!! Currently DRmare Software is holding a party to give free gift to all users. Just join and get a free and cool summer gift there. By the way, you can get larger discount in DRmare to buy the tool you want. For more details, please visit: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Dennis Utreg
      When id F1Tv app comming on LG?
    • By dvoina
      Hi!
      I have a 49SK7900PLA TV and the remote has seen better days...
      I am wondering if I can pair it with the new AN-MR22GN remote that costs half the price of an AN-MR20GA (the one that I currently have).
      TV is running software version 06.10.30