• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

@Pankaj tripathi You have not told us what LG TV you have, but anyway, try unplugging the TV from power for 6 minutes or so, plug it back in and retry it. If still bad, try unplugging your home router for a couple of minutes to clear its memory and data buffer queues, and plug it back in, wait for a few minutes for it to fully initialise, then try your APP again.

If still bad, see it there are any firmware updates pending for your TV (check in TV settings, "about TV" or similar).

Edited by td47
typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ishan Kurnal
      When will Disney+Hotstar update to support 4K HDR on WebOS Version 5.1? Disney+Hotstar is streaming 4K HDR in Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick. Then when WebOs will start streaming 4K HDR? Disney+Hotstar was last updated on 3/4/20. When will a new update will come with 4K HDR support in WebOS?
    • By Mitali Sable
      I am not able to find the Hotstar app in LG content store for :
      [LG] Web OS LH600T
      Software version : 05.30.65
      Please help

• By Kunal
      Hello,
      I've a LG 55 inch TV with following details:
      Model: 55JL9000-ZA SW version: 05.05.70 webOS TV Version: 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley) I am unable to see Disney Hotstar app in the LG Content Store.
      I've tried to "CHECK FOR UPDATES" despite "Allow Automatic Updates" available but nothing has shown up.
      Would be grateful if someone can help. My kids are desperate to watch Disney Hotstar on TV.
      Thanks.
    • By Blank_Disk
      i have a uj630v and it randomly pops up with restarting app to free up memory, any when there will be a fix for this other than having to reset the tv as its a real pain
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an or Mac, you are able to link hidden, please login to view and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.