Quantcast

Please fix Bluetooth Interface, bad UX, too many steps required

Gerry H.

Connecting my headset to my TV is such a hassle, way too many steps. Every time I have to:

1. open settings
  2. scroll to audio
  3. scroll to bluetooth
  4. pick select a device, which opens another window
  5. navigate to my headset (multiple uses of arrow keys)
  6. select my headset
  7. hit back button multiple times to get out of window

This very bad UX.

How it should work: At step 3 once Bluetooth is selected the TV should connect to the last connected Bluetooth device. Done.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gerry H. I agree, that is a hassle.

As this is only a peer-to-peer advice forum, and has no connection to LG, you will have to report this direct to your country LG support.

By the way, have you checked that you have the latest firmware for your TV? What model is it?

Edited by td47
clarification

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jordyvang
      Hi everyone,

I just bought a new LG television for a lobby in the company.
      It's a 55" LG Smart TV with WebOS.

This tv is to show the narrowcasting system. But after a few hours the tv gets in to something like a screensaver.
      The narrowcasting is playing with the webbrowser from the installed apps.

Does anyone knows how to get the screensaver off?

Thankyou very much:)
    • By Guy Katz
      this one blows my mind and I dont get how no one complains about this every day
      the built in player by LG does NOT play loseless audio an can NOT pass it even via eArc !!!
      the TV HW is fully capable of doing this. as an example, if you plug in an nvidia shield where the shield is the player, connect the shield to the TV via HDMI and another HDMI to the eArc straight to supporting a supporting eArc component there are no issues... its the LG Built in player that does not support it !!! 
      I bought my TV with eArc exactly to be able to use the built in player (connect to a NAS with my media) and enjoy Atmos. 
      LG, please fix this historical fiasco. its unacceptable!
      thanks for reading...
    • By LGUSERINDIA
      I brought LG LED 124cm 49UK7500  UHD/4K from India to UK. Will the TV support UK TV channels such as BBC and others through a TV Aerial cable or do i need to buy a FreeView box?
    • By Scott Dent
      No matter how times times I remove the LG Internet (XUMO) channels, a few of them come back every day. After a week, I have to flip through about twenty of the LG Internet channels to get to what I want to watch. I have an 86" UP8770. My wife won't even watch the TV because of how how annoying those LG Internet channels are. I have repeatedly reset the TV. I have left it unplugged all night. I have searched for answers online and spoken to LG on the phone. Nothing helps. I have removed all the LG Internet channels at least 50 times. Every day a few of them come back. I purchased the TV at Costco about 5 months ago. I really wish I could return it. The LG Channels are a deal breaker for me.
    • By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?