Quantcast

Please fix Bluetooth Interface, bad UX, too many steps required

Connecting my headset to my TV is such a hassle, way too many steps. Every time I have to:

1. open settings
  2. scroll to audio
  3. scroll to bluetooth
  4. pick select a device, which opens another window
  5. navigate to my headset (multiple uses of arrow keys)
  6. select my headset
  7. hit back button multiple times to get out of window

This very bad UX.

How it should work: At step 3 once Bluetooth is selected the TV should connect to the last connected Bluetooth device. Done.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gerry H. I agree, that is a hassle.

As this is only a peer-to-peer advice forum, and has no connection to LG, you will have to report this direct to your country LG support.

By the way, have you checked that you have the latest firmware for your TV? What model is it?

Edited by td47
clarification

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By adamrt
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV
    • By David Joseph
      Since the start of this month using youtube is just hectic after one music its followed by an add, try watching something its like watching a series of ads, kindly add something on the web OS to manage this or if anyone has a solution kindly share 
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By fillysun
      Summer Day is coming!! Currently DRmare Software is holding a party to give free gift to all users. Just join and get a free and cool summer gift there. By the way, you can get larger discount in DRmare to buy the tool you want. For more details, please visit: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Marko00
      I've bought OLED55CX3LA and have screenshare errors ever since. 
      I'm using Dell machine with Windows 10 onboard.
      Almost every time I try to connect using "connect with remote screen" windows option, I get the pop up that
      only with cancel button.

Sometimes there is approval button but mostly I have only "cancel" option. 
      Have this error on OLED55CX3LA and one older model. Same behavior. 

Mobile screen sharing working perfectly fine.

How to fix it?
      I've cleared the connection history but without any success.
      Not sure if I should put it on warranty or if there is some simple fix?