Quantcast

Unable to watch a live stream event from a website.

Question

I can get to the web with no problem on my LG TV ( Model UM7300AUE), but when I try to watch a live stream event, I just get a blank screen.  Our church live streams services from their website.  On my computer, it launches automatically.  From the tv, I can get to the exact same page, but no stream, no error message.  I chatted with someone from LG, who told me the tv's browser is incapable of watching a live stream and that I can't use another browser.  I know other tv brands (even older models) do this with no problem.   Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Johnny 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Same problem for me - LG is in internet browsing total rubbish. What decided it for me was it would not stream my Mums funeral,  from Wesley media. I got a message saying that it was NOT supported. It

2 answers to this question

Same problem for me - LG is in internet browsing total rubbish. What decided it for me was it would not stream my Mums funeral,  from Wesley media. I got a message saying that it was NOT supported. It could be so good but its not. So I bought a 4G Amazon Firestick I get all the same apps plus all the ones LG does not allow. Live streaming the lot.  plus with a vpn the world is my Oyster.  I watch legal live TV from Spains national broadcaster as well.  There are other boxes like Roku etc but I am happy with Amazon firestick. You just plug n play and there are loads of you tube videos that tell how to get the best out of it.  And of course it plugs into any Tele with HDMI so I take it with me when I travel and use my phone hot spot internet connection to connect to if necessary.  Plus I dont have to tie up a laptop or mobile phone to watch what I want. PS I  dont get paid for this nor do I get any gifts or rewards. I am just fuming at LG for selling me something so useless.

Easy peasey Steve Brooks

[email protected]

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.