Quantcast

WebOS TV UJ6300

Question

When I turn on my TV  it turns on and displays the live TV option  with the static and buzz

very annoying to hear that ... how do I get it to load  the streaming TV page  or even a wallpaper

Thank you

celesta 

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

@Ces When it turns on, does it start with a specific channel, or just the Live TV logo, or something else?

If on an actual channel, if your aerial is weak, you may get static on some channels, so you might want to think about a better more powerful one. 

Try turning off Quick Start+ in TV settings, that sometimes fixes odd issues.

Hello,

Thanks for the response - when I turn on the TV it loads live tv which is not configured nor do I want it configured

I get the old fashioned black and white bee screen 📺 when not tuned

would like it to at least load to my streaming menu

Thanks!

@Ces What do you mean by your Streaming Menu? If yout have some sort of streaming device or set-top-box attached to your TV, and you turn it on first, then most TV's "remember" that last active input, and use that (for HDMI anyway).  Did you untick/disable Quick Start+ on yours?

Hi

No device attached streaming menu - choice of applications - Prime, Hulu etc

I turn the tv on and it defaults to the live tv fuzz 

don’t want that to be the first thing I hear on the tv 

anyother display would be great

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Russell Acton
      Anyone having issues with Homekit showing 'updating' message after TV have been turned off? (OLED65BX6LB purchased Feb2021)
      Can turn off via Homekit...can change inputs. Can use ThinQ to turn off.
      Have tried to disable all Eco modes, turn on "Turn on with Wireless" but to no avail.
      Anyone found a solution? 
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By Colin Todd
      After using iPlayer app on my lg nano TV when I tune to BBC 1 be, the audio starts in sync but rapidly goes to several seconds delay .
    • By Johnny G
      I can get to the web with no problem on my LG TV ( Model UM7300AUE), but when I try to watch a live stream event, I just get a blank screen.  Our church live streams services from their website.  On my computer, it launches automatically.  From the tv, I can get to the exact same page, but no stream, no error message.  I chatted with someone from LG, who told me the tv's browser is incapable of watching a live stream and that I can't use another browser.  I know other tv brands (even older models) do this with no problem.   Can anyone help?
      Thanks,
      Johnny 
    • By KevinH
      I just got a new TV (43UN7000PUB) and can’t get HomeKit to work properly.  It works fine when the TV is on but won’t work when the TV is off.
      I have seen several threads on this and done some research but did not find a resolution.
      I read several threads that blamed it on the Magic Remote and Bluetooth.  This TV does not have the Magic Remote so I think that can be ruled out.
      One thread pointed out that when the TV is off it loses it’s LAN connection and it’s WI-FI connection and said that could be the problem.  I can confirm this is true with mine as well.  This argument makes perfect sense to me as all connections would be lost when the TV is off.  
      If anyone can help I’d surely appreciate it.
      One thread said the problem was fixed with a FW update.  But that was with a different model and a different FW than mine.  As I recall from memory it was something like FW xx.35.10 and it was a 55” or 65” TV.  My firmware says it is current with version 3.21.36.
      Maybe a moderator could confirm the firmware fix already exists for this issue.  If so, could you please see that it gets pushed out to all HomeKit TVs instead of just that single model?
      Thanks in advance for any help or comments.