• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Guy Katz
      this one blows my mind and I dont get how no one complains about this every day
      the built in player by LG does NOT play loseless audio an can NOT pass it even via eArc !!!
      the TV HW is fully capable of doing this. as an example, if you plug in an nvidia shield where the shield is the player, connect the shield to the TV via HDMI and another HDMI to the eArc straight to supporting a supporting eArc component there are no issues... its the LG Built in player that does not support it !!! 
      I bought my TV with eArc exactly to be able to use the built in player (connect to a NAS with my media) and enjoy Atmos. 
      LG, please fix this historical fiasco. its unacceptable!
      thanks for reading...
    • By kingfelix
      When you run a search, there is a "web" button that lets you view results on the web. This opens a mini web browser which defaults to having explicit results shown. This make is too easy -- even for a child -- to accidentally or purposefully have the TV screen filled with sexually explicit content.
      There needs to be a way to disable or control with a PIN the ability to see search results on the web.
      OR
      the browser that launches the web results needs to be defaulted to HIDING explicit results
    • By Panto650
      Is anyone aware of an update to the lg web browser that will enable me to screen mirror using an iOS device. I do not have that capability at the moment
    • By barnanag
      Hi folks,
      I have a 50NANO863PA television and facing the following problem: when trying to start either Youtube or browser app the TV immediately switches to HDMI output and the app wouldn't start at all. Please watch the video I've recorded: 
      link hidden, please login to view I tried restoring to factory settings, and the apps started a few times, but after that the same issue arise. The OS is updated to latest version. Did you witness/hear about a similar issue before?
      Your input is pretty much appreciated.
    • By LGTV55
      Can I get this player that is on my LG TV for my PC?