• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By News Reporter
      New Company to Fuse Magna’s and LG’s Electric Powertrain
      Strengths to Accelerate E-Drive Component Development

SEOUL, South Korea and AURORA, Ontario, Canada, July 28, 2021 – LG Electronics (LG) and Magna International Inc. (Magna) today signed the transaction agreement which establishes a joint venture between the two companies. The new company, to be called LG Magna e-Powertrain, is headquartered in Incheon, South Korea and will be led by a strong management team.
      Leading the new company will be CEO , a 20-year LG veteran who was most recently vice president and head of the LG Vehicle component Solutions Company’s Green Business. Prior to LG, Cheong spent nearly a decade with Daewoo Motors R&D.
      , who has been with Magna since 2016, will be the new company’s COO. He will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the joint venture. Perez brings nearly a quarter century of automotive manufacturing and quality control experience to LG Magna e-Powertrain, 18 of those years based in Asia.
      The creation of the joint venture unifies Magna’s strength in electric powertrain systems and world-class automotive manufacturing with LG’s expertise in component development for e-motors and inverters. Announcing LG Magna e-Powertrain’s executive team marks a key milestone for the joint venture company, which will manufacture e-motors, inverters and on-board chargers and, for certain automakers, related e-drive systems.
      The design, engineering and manufacturing synergies created by LG Magna e-Powertrain is expected to enable both companies to quickly react to market trends and capitalize on the growing global shift toward vehicle electrification. The new company will develop powertrain components that offer automakers a scalable portfolio, from complete solutions enabling electrification and functionality to integrating intelligent operating software and controls in new e-drive systems.
      “Partnering with Magna enables LG to scale up its global production, provide additional business opportunities and offer synergies in procurement and technological innovation,” said CEO Cheong. “The integrated and collaborative approach is expected to deliver quickly for customers and capitalize on the rapid growth of the worldwide electric powertrain market.”
      “The market for e-motors, inverters and electric drive systems is expected to have significant growth between now and 2030. Our joint venture company brings together experts from Magna and LG to deliver a world-class portfolio of electric solutions,” said COO Perez. “Leveraging existing technologies, engineering capabilities and global footprints, LG Magna e-Powertrain seeks to enable advancements that help automakers achieve some of the biggest challenges ahead in electrifying their full vehicle lineups.”
      LG Magna e-Powertrain will be made up of more than 1,000 employees in the United States, South Korea and China.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Michał Jurczuk
      Is there any music app like Spotify, Tidal, Google Music, anything? How can I stream for example from my phone?
    • By Spraoí
      Recently bought an LG Smart TV in Ireland. 43Nano796NE .

There is a button on the remote for Google assistant. Nothing happens when it is pressed. I downloaded the ThinQ app and have paired it to the TV and Google home assistant. I can turn on off the TV via Google and at best turn on Netflix via Google . Just wondering am I missing something else here given the button on the remote doesn't do anything? There is  also a buttonn for opening up Disney plus and that doesn't open up the app. The app button for Netflix and Prime does work. Maybe a first world problem only. Apps for Ireland are not great, would love to be able to download Virgin media player and All Four.
    • By Jane McCoy
      the app will restart to free memory. why? how do I fix this?