• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CJW
      I have an SM9010PLA just over a year old. Since a month or so ago whenever the TV is switched on all the apps pop up along the bottom of the screen as if I've pressed the home button. They stay there for about 30 seconds unless I select TV or point the pointer to the screen and click. I thought it might be a system upgrade problem and I've since checked if there are any further upgrades and there aren't. I reset the TV to factory settings which said it would also delete all the apps I had installed - which it didn't.
      Anyone else had this and/or know a solution.
    • By Ghaleb
      Is there a way to stabilize the screen time when the screen is stopped .. meaning I need to keep the screen for a longer period before it goes into this sleep state and I am following YouTube or any application because I need more time to move to the next screen, but the TV returns to the sleep state by itself?  ?  thanks for answering
    • By Paulo Sousa
      Hi
      TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???
      Thanks!
      p

• By alexdavid
      WEBOS - IS NOT SUPPORTING ANY VIDEO OR EVEN JEPEG (EVEN WHEN WE LOGIN TO FACEBOOK -BEFORE 4-7 MONTHS IT WAS WORKING)
      MODEL IS 55UH850V-TA
      WEB OS TV VERISON
      3.3.4-3721 (DREALLOCKS-DHARUG)
    • By Adrians
      Many sound bars don't have any sort of audio out so it would be very useful if the TV could provide an audio out so it can be connected to a Hearing aid adapter.  At the moment the optical, analogue outputs are disabled when HDMI ARC is being used.
      I have a partner who is hard of hearing and needs to use the direct TV connection to understand the program dialogue clearly.  For me i can just use the normal sound bar output.
      So when HDMI ARC output is being used also have option of optical/audio out and bluetooth. 
      I have seen quite a few requests for this type of feature in the various forums or problems connecting hearing aid adapters with sound bars on LG webos TV.