Quantcast

Bluetooth Headphones compatible with LG Sound Sync

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@tonygumus I see that is a 2015 model, so not sure if it is the later Bluetooth specs or not. I think Bluetooth 4.0 has more options?

I have not yet seen a good list of tested alternative Bluetooth Headphones, other than the official LG Sound Sync ones, but I saw that some of those are not always working with older sets.

You might want to review this site below, and if their adaptor is available in your country (if needed), and/or a usable alternative to connecting up if your do need it:

link hidden, please login to view

Edited by td47
typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jordyvang
      Hi everyone,

I just bought a new LG television for a lobby in the company.
      It's a 55" LG Smart TV with WebOS.

This tv is to show the narrowcasting system. But after a few hours the tv gets in to something like a screensaver.
      The narrowcasting is playing with the webbrowser from the installed apps.

Does anyone knows how to get the screensaver off?

Thankyou very much:)
    • By News Reporter
      Company Showcases Breadth of Technological Capabilities at
      Global Communications Conference in Seoul

SEOUL, May 17, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is showcasing a diverse range of innovative, new mobility technologies, including connected vehicle solutions leveraging 6G and AI, at the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) 2022. Open from May 16-20 at COEX Convention & Exhibition Center in Seoul, South Korea, this year’s ICC adopts the theme of ‘Intelligent Connectivity for Smart World’ and features a hybrid format combining physical exhibits and in-person attendance with virtual content and online participation.
      One of the IEEE Communications Society’s two flagship conferences, ICC typically attracts around 2,000 attendees from over 70 countries. The annual event offers exciting keynotes and robust technical paper sessions as well as informative and engaging tutorials, workshops and industry discussions.
      In keeping with ICC 2022’s intelligent connectivity theme, LG is showcasing its OMNIPOD concept car; a fully autonomous, connected vehicle that can act as an extension of one’s living or workspace. LG OMNIPOD employs the unique, floor-to-ceiling Meta-environment Screen and a host of other advanced technologies to adapt to passengers’ unique needs. Able to serve as practically any kind of space, from an office or recording studio to a video-editing workroom or even a lounge, the OMNIPOD is a future mobility solution that completely reimagines the in-vehicle experience.
      Additionally, LG is displaying its world-class 6G communications technologies, including Full Duplex Radio transmission and reception tech that maximizes frequency efficiency, and a power amplifier device, jointly developed with the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute (HHI), for the wireless transmission and reception of 6G THz data. The company is also demonstrating its Soft V2X (with V2X standing for “vehicle to everything”) smartphone solution, which enables a vehicle to communicate in real-time with nearby vehicles, pedestrians and infrastructure to create a safer driving environment. The company is also presenting its on-device AI chip, which can be applied to various home appliances providing a smart life experience.
      “As the automotive industry is transitioning to a software-enabled ecosystem, LG is proactively developing next-generation technologies,” said Kim Byoung-hoon, CTO at LG Electronics. “Based on its advanced 6G and AI tech, LG will continue to strengthen its capabilities in various fields such as 6G communications, smart mobility, metaverse and robotics to take the customer experience to new heights.”
      Named an IEEE Fellow last year in recognition of his research achievements and expertise in the field of communications, the CTO will be delivering a keynote titled ‘Technology Advances in Connectivity and Software Defined Architecture for Smart Mobility’ at ICC on May 17. Mr. Kim will introduce the company’s direction regarding the transition to the software defined vehicle (SDV), as well as its latest solutions and services based on SDV and smart mobility technology.
      # # #

• By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By Alex
      All LG TVs with webOS 4.0 or higher (2018 - current models)
      You can sign up for Paramount+ on your LG TV with these simple steps:
      Launch the Paramount+ app, and select "Sign Up".  You'll see an access code displayed on your TV screen.  Visit paramountplus.com/lg on your computer or mobile web browser, and enter your access code, then click "Activate". Choose a subscription plan, then click "Continue."  You will be prompted to create a Paramount+ account, or if you already have one, sign in. Enter your payment information, then click "Start Paramount+."  You'll see a confirmation screen, and you can return to your TV to stream Paramount+. Stream Paramount+ on your LG TV (existing subscribers)
      Once you have added the Paramount+ app, there are two ways to sign in:
      On your TV Go to Settings > Sign In.
      Select On my TV. Enter the email address and password you used when subscribing to Paramount+ and select Sign In. That’s it!
      On paramountplus.com
      Go to Settings > Sign In.  Select On paramountplus.com.
      You’ll be presented with a website and a code. Make a note of this code—you’ll need it for the next step.
      Visit paramountplus.com/lg on your computer or mobile device, enter your activation code, and select "Activate". If you’re not signed in to Paramount+ on your computer, you’ll need to do so here. 
      Your screen will refresh, and you can start streaming on your LG TV.
      Read more here: 
    • By LGUSA1
      I have the LG 32LJ57 and can I upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 on a 2017 model ? IDK why my TV just stop at 3.0 but I want to using 4.0 on a 2017 model! Thanks!!