By Colin Todd
After using iPlayer app on my lg nano TV when I tune to BBC 1 be, the audio starts in sync but rapidly goes to several seconds delay .
By Johnny G
I can get to the web with no problem on my LG TV ( Model UM7300AUE), but when I try to watch a live stream event, I just get a blank screen. Our church live streams services from their website. On my computer, it launches automatically. From the tv, I can get to the exact same page, but no stream, no error message. I chatted with someone from LG, who told me the tv's browser is incapable of watching a live stream and that I can't use another browser. I know other tv brands (even older models) do this with no problem. Can anyone help?
By Voo Poo
LG TV running v 05.10.30
When I hit my Home button, it shows me a list all my apps. AirPlay keeps showing up. So I delete it. Next time I turn on the TV is back.
I do not have the app installed 'My Apps'.
Any idea why it keeps showing up?
I would like to remove it permanently, or unless I want it.
Similar Tagged Content
By Long Lý Đức
I have an issue when working with LG WebOS LK5700PTA, when i focus into an input field that use LG default keyboard, if i afk for 2 minutes then keyboard will auto disappear and i cant make it display again, i had to focus out then refocus into input field to make keyboard display again. I use Enact as framework to built my app. Had anyone catch this issue before? How to prevent keyboard disappear or make it display again when i press button " ok" on input field?
I want to introduce myself by my first post here. Some time ago I bought LG 49UF7787 a nice 4k Smart TV from LG .
I'm quite enjoyed by the speed of UI and capabilities of the device but there are some lacks which I thought will be fixed after some time with coming updates. Now after two system updates and 3 months of usage (a model from 2016) there are still things to work on it.
1. Sometimes Magic pilot don't respond. Mostly when I'm not doing anything for some time (pilot is in power save I suppose asleep mode) and when I want e.g. change tv channel or turn the volume up it do not respond or it react with a 2-3 seconds lag. It occurs maybe by 10% of operations when it is power saving.
2. When I want to check program informations and I'm pushing INFO button there is 4 lines of text but 2 lines are the movie description and other two are the copy of previous ones.... (picture below)
3. There is no info about CAST and YEAR in the INFO description (for me the wasted 2 lines of copied movie description should be for that specs)
4. Using a LIST button generates a menu with programmes list - it is very nice but is is loading only those descriptions which you are looking at at the moment, when you scroll your list down it starts to load another piece of programmes - I think it should be done in background with some time intervals.
5. I have a cable TV from my ISP and I personalized my program list only to that ones are my favourites. The manager works fine and I just saved my new program list but after I suppose my ISP is changing its own program offer I'm getting the new stations which are empty because my tv plan do not support them.
E.g. I have only programmes from 1 to 50 but sometimes I get a new channels 383 and 537 or other (numbers are random but always exceed my own list and are empty)
Any recomendation what should I do to get rid of this disadvantages?
Do you have the same with yours WebOS 2.0?