By Esteban Díaz
After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos
By Bella Lee
With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an or Mac, you are able to link hidden, please login to view and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
In the last update, for my 49NAN081UNA, the browser has change. It feels more fluid but I have a problem with the cache and the play and pause in my remote. It doesn't work anymore in video player in the browser, but it used to work perfectly before this update. Can you fix it?
By kumar rajan
lg should provide google play store and works as android system like mobile works and support all app downloaded by play store.
Similar Tagged Content
By Long Lý Đức
I have an issue when working with LG WebOS LK5700PTA, when i focus into an input field that use LG default keyboard, if i afk for 2 minutes then keyboard will auto disappear and i cant make it display again, i had to focus out then refocus into input field to make keyboard display again. I use Enact as framework to built my app. Had anyone catch this issue before? How to prevent keyboard disappear or make it display again when i press button " ok" on input field?
I want to introduce myself by my first post here. Some time ago I bought LG 49UF7787 a nice 4k Smart TV from LG .
I'm quite enjoyed by the speed of UI and capabilities of the device but there are some lacks which I thought will be fixed after some time with coming updates. Now after two system updates and 3 months of usage (a model from 2016) there are still things to work on it.
1. Sometimes Magic pilot don't respond. Mostly when I'm not doing anything for some time (pilot is in power save I suppose asleep mode) and when I want e.g. change tv channel or turn the volume up it do not respond or it react with a 2-3 seconds lag. It occurs maybe by 10% of operations when it is power saving.
2. When I want to check program informations and I'm pushing INFO button there is 4 lines of text but 2 lines are the movie description and other two are the copy of previous ones.... (picture below)
3. There is no info about CAST and YEAR in the INFO description (for me the wasted 2 lines of copied movie description should be for that specs)
4. Using a LIST button generates a menu with programmes list - it is very nice but is is loading only those descriptions which you are looking at at the moment, when you scroll your list down it starts to load another piece of programmes - I think it should be done in background with some time intervals.
5. I have a cable TV from my ISP and I personalized my program list only to that ones are my favourites. The manager works fine and I just saved my new program list but after I suppose my ISP is changing its own program offer I'm getting the new stations which are empty because my tv plan do not support them.
E.g. I have only programmes from 1 to 50 but sometimes I get a new channels 383 and 537 or other (numbers are random but always exceed my own list and are empty)
Any recomendation what should I do to get rid of this disadvantages?
Do you have the same with yours WebOS 2.0?