1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ | ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found
link hidden, please login to view.
By Ravichandran S
My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley).
I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4
link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
By News Reporter
The changing of the seasons is a great time to refresh and revitalize your home with a seasonal reset. Cleaning your dwelling from top to bottom may never be fun, but it can be done smarter and easier with the help of the LG ThinQ app.
1. Lighten your load
Thanks to the ThinQ app’s Routine feature, you can apply customized settings to all connected appliances in the house in one step. Select Fresh Air Mode, for example, and the air purifier starts up, the robot vacuum begins roaming and the ceiling fan starts spinning. Now with LG’s smart appliances doing their part to lighten the load, it’s time to get cleaning!
2. Take breaks in between
With the ThinQ app and LG’s smart appliances, you have more me time because you won’t have to constantly check on the progress. You’ll never have to run back and forth checking on the laundry because the ThinQ app can tell you exactly how much time is left and send you a notification when your sheets and pillowcases are clean or dry. With ThinQ by your side (or in your pocket), you can afford to sit back, relax and enjoy the new season.
3. Your personal technician
Don’t let a glitch in your appliance put everything on hold. With the ThinQ app’s Smart Diagnosis and Proactive Customer Care, you can identify and resolve issues without having to call or wait for a customer service representative or repair technician.1 The ThinQ app even informs you when you’ve put too much detergent in the washing machine and when to change the water filter in the refrigerator.
4. Go green
When you’re taking care of your home, also think about taking care of your planet. With the ThinQ app’s Energy Dashboard, you can easily monitor how much energy every LG smart appliance is consuming so you can adjust settings accordingly to save electricity. LG’s eco-conscious appliances help reduce your home’s carbon footprint thanks to their efficient use of energy and water.
5. Replenish and reorder effortlessly
When it comes to keeping LG appliances running their very best, there’s no need to head to the store with ThinQ. For consumables such as detergent and filters, use the Store feature on the ThinQ app and have them delivered right to your front door. You can also take advantage of Amazon smart reorders by linking the ThinQ app with Alexa. Once connected, you can receive notifications when it’s time to replenish essential items such as laundry detergent to easily reorder from Amazon using voice commands.2
With the ThinQ app from LG, undertaking a residential reset for the new season is a much smarter and simpler affair. Learn more about LG’s smart appliances and the ThinQ app at .
# # #
1 PCC available in the North America and Europe.
2 Amazon smart reorders available only in Germany, UK and US. Products available for smart reorder differ by country.
link hidden, please login to view
Hey guys !!!
I have a UHD UJ634v LG webos Tv that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last software version.
I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen
Thanks in advance !!!
Similar Tagged Content
By Braulio Cesar Holtz Ribeiro
new OLED 55 inch tv with magic remote, problem is the remote seems overly sensitive. Any movemnet, including some one walking past results in the screen keyboard appearing. Currently the remote has to be kept well away from any movement. Not very convenient. Is this normal?
I want to introduce myself by my first post here. Some time ago I bought LG 49UF7787 a nice 4k Smart TV from LG .
I'm quite enjoyed by the speed of UI and capabilities of the device but there are some lacks which I thought will be fixed after some time with coming updates. Now after two system updates and 3 months of usage (a model from 2016) there are still things to work on it.
1. Sometimes Magic pilot don't respond. Mostly when I'm not doing anything for some time (pilot is in power save I suppose asleep mode) and when I want e.g. change tv channel or turn the volume up it do not respond or it react with a 2-3 seconds lag. It occurs maybe by 10% of operations when it is power saving.
2. When I want to check program informations and I'm pushing INFO button there is 4 lines of text but 2 lines are the movie description and other two are the copy of previous ones.... (picture below)
3. There is no info about CAST and YEAR in the INFO description (for me the wasted 2 lines of copied movie description should be for that specs)
4. Using a LIST button generates a menu with programmes list - it is very nice but is is loading only those descriptions which you are looking at at the moment, when you scroll your list down it starts to load another piece of programmes - I think it should be done in background with some time intervals.
5. I have a cable TV from my ISP and I personalized my program list only to that ones are my favourites. The manager works fine and I just saved my new program list but after I suppose my ISP is changing its own program offer I'm getting the new stations which are empty because my tv plan do not support them.
E.g. I have only programmes from 1 to 50 but sometimes I get a new channels 383 and 537 or other (numbers are random but always exceed my own list and are empty)
Any recomendation what should I do to get rid of this disadvantages?
Do you have the same with yours WebOS 2.0?